HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1607943351942.png

That jacket tho. Call me if you figure out what the brand is, would you??

Skinny jeans aint been in for “fashion” in a minute. Wide trousers, straight leg pants/jeans, wide cargos, etc are “in”. Skinny jeans are for regular people who either dont care or into fashion THAT much, or possibly
into fashion houses but not actual “fashion”, nothing wrong with that at all and I dont mean that as a diss to majority of the people out there that fit this. Its easier to throw slim/skinny jeans on and pull off a decent calm fit but its not “in”. A lot of these “in” fits look foolish, some downright look soft but theres a lot of people who pull it off well.

For me it's all about your built. I'm 5'10" at 135 pounds.. Very slim. I look silly in regular cut/baggy pants and oversized tops. The clothing swallows me up. So i stick to form fitting clothing.

not gonna get into the debate on the either or cuz I think everyone stands to gain from having a variety of different types of fit /silhouettes you can pull off

that being said I think the released hem thing is silly and won’t last but skinny vs baggy is always gonna go back and forth

pums pums agreed. I think the slim build pulls off the wide cut look better actually. I’m 6’1 210, I can’t pull that look off at all lol

My denim leg opening went from 6.25 to 7 earlier this year to 7.5 . It looks better and is more comfortable .

For me it's all about your built. I'm 5'10" at 135 pounds.. Very slim. I look silly in regular cut/baggy pants and oversized tops. The clothing swallows me up. So i stick to form fitting clothing.

You can make it work. But thats the thing im sayi mg, you have to try and make it work. Its easier to get a fit in with normal fitting clothes, dont even really have tl think about it too miuch.

3060D954-A302-49D2-8B12-FEDE6E79B8D9.jpeg

No lies here either.

Nothing high end here but this is the fit of denim I go for nowadays. Not slim, not baggy. Club Monaco if anyone wants to know, also puffer is last year Uniqlo and sweater is Asos.

006FA51E-14AF-44A3-9F1C-CF0C41B552AC.jpeg

I posted this before but I do like wide, slightly bell bottom pants. These are Acne bottoms, UO shirt.

07732F60-5F75-4499-8790-EF95F65754A3.jpeg

I got an urge to grab a pair of CL Louis Flats. Just the all white or all black hi tops.

I went to the site to check out those new ones posted a couple pages back then came across these. I had a pair years ago but sold them.

I know they’re not in style in anymore so hoping I can catch them on sale. Do they go on sale these days?

I got an urge to grab a pair of CL Louis Flats. Just the all white or all black hi tops.

I went to the site to check out those new ones posted a couple pages back then came across these. I had a pair years ago but sold them.

I know they’re not in style in anymore so hoping I can catch them on sale. Do they go on sale these days?

All CL stores sales started last week. Call your location or email them for the listing.

Back
Top Bottom