HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Any tips for returning an item to END from the US? I ordered a pair of Raf's that were a full size too big 😫

went to ship them back and fedex/ups quoted me$100+ wtffff

if anyone is interested lmk. I'll let them go for $100 shipped they're a UK10 I wear a US 10.5 and they're way too big

Attachments

• B17D8A20-91C5-425E-A041-FFE98F01335E.jpeg
    B17D8A20-91C5-425E-A041-FFE98F01335E.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 167
Any tips for returning an item to END from the US? I ordered a pair of Raf's that were a full size too big 😫

went to ship them back and fedex/ups quoted me$100+ wtffff

if anyone is interested lmk. I'll let them go for $100 shipped they're a UK10 I wear a US 10.5 and they're way too big

PM’d

I have the first color way of those that released but forgot about those triple black and missed them smh.

I'll be in NYC this week. What places should I hit up where I can search for designer clothes at a sale price? I live in Chicago so getting items or checking them out at face value isn't hard, but am definitely interested in checking out clothing items that found their way to the discount section.

Some nice watch choices on mr.p if that’s your thing. Brings most down close to gray market prices with a warranty.

Sense had some stuff on sale last week and then remove them from sale and put them back to the original price.

Anybody ever ordered from thedoublef?? If so how much is duties to United States and are they legit?

duties only applies if the orders $850+ iirc, ranges from 12%-20%

i think i got charged 15% on my last order that incurred charges, i noticed that:

fedex and ups almost always charges duty
dhl is wildcard, you'll never know if you'll get charged
USPS almost never charges extra

duties only applies if the orders $850+ iirc, ranges from 12%-20%

i think i got charged 15% on my last order that incurred charges, i noticed that:

fedex and ups almost always charges duty
dhl is wildcard, you'll never know if you'll get charged
USPS almost never charges extra
So thedoublef is legit? And my order will be around 900-1050 usd I think

So thedoublef is legit? And my order will be around 900-1050 usd I think

im not sure its legit, i cant get past the damn verification after one try so i gave up :lol:

other stores, i usually ask if they can mark the value less than $850 so that i dont incur charges but it is a risk in case something happens so its up to you

but yah, sorry, havent done business with the store

Just got the grey CDG lows in. Didn’t realize about the shiny midsole and toe cap. Has anyone tried ways of removing the shine? Acetone perhaps?

Just got the grey CDG lows in. Didn’t realize about the shiny midsole and toe cap. Has anyone tried ways of removing the shine? Acetone perhaps?

If its the same as the black and cream ones thats the look and its really not that shiny. Just wear em a bit and the shine will come off. Or maybe mine just got dirty and I never cleaned em. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom