HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

when does the ssense sale end? theres something i want but it still has a fsr so im in no rush

1626345720435.png

Anyone know the duties rate (%) for clothing coming from Germany (to the US)?
"All imported goods will be subject to the value-added taxes applicable in the country into which they are imported (in Germany, for example, at a rate of 19 percent). Additional costs and taxes may also be charged, depending on the goods. You can get more information about this from the customs authorities. "

Source: www.wfb-bremen.de.

Also you can calculate here:

Just click on "fashion". I don't know if you need to log in, though.

You cats collect and save the designer yall cop over time? Or resell once the season over?

I keep all my shht, I was just curious.

I resell some items, invest a portion of it into the stock market, and usually buy something cheaper or a stock associated with the company if I think they will be strong performers. With Delta knocking the door down, I’m not going out nearly as much.

haven't copped anything from sneakerboy in years. any recent experiences?
they are having a flash sale right now

Went to grab these preorder joints from the store....

tempImagep4r9t1.jpg

When I was checking out another Client Advisor asked me if I wanted the green joints b/c they just got them in earlier today. Def wasn't expecting that, but figured I'd check em out since I was already there....

tempImage4ZeEwR.jpg

My wife looked at me like I was crazy, but said it had to be destiny. :lol: :lol: :pimp: So they both came home....

tempImageyHWgve.jpg

Back
Top Bottom