HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

haven't copped anything from sneakerboy in years. any recent experiences?
they are having a flash sale right now

1-3 months to receive anything from them. Ordered 3x in the last year and not a single order came within a month. I figured the COVID setbacks would be dealt with by now but nope. Still have an open order pending that’s at 4 weeks and not shipped.

I keep most pieces. Along those same lines.. if anyone’s got a teddy in a 52 for sale, lemme know

EE2CEBCE-8DFC-46EA-9F44-2E728034E688.png

Went to grab these preorder joints from the store....

tempImagep4r9t1.jpg

When I was checking out another Client Advisor asked me if I wanted the green joints b/c they just got them in earlier today. Def wasn't expecting that, but figured I'd check em out since I was already there....

tempImage4ZeEwR.jpg

My wife looked at me like I was crazy, but said it had to be destiny. :lol: :lol: :pimp: So they both came home....

tempImageyHWgve.jpg

1627062572699.gif

is there gon be no damn collab shoes thats gon be easy to cop?

thought people hated the damn cons x rick?

:smh:

Question.....

are teddys ever going to be out of style? I was having an argument with my buddy that it might. not be the it jacket but you can always wear it and no one will say its "out of style"

its a classic style, a varsity-style jacket that will always be worn for the rest of time

you really cant go wrong with it, even the sizing is that sort of baggy, billowy cropped look

5E4E6B9A-3C9D-4A06-B605-661D42616CE8.jpeg

Got these in today along with the hoodie. Margiela has to have the most consistent shoe sizing across the board.

Back
Top Bottom