HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Question: anybody knows how you can attend this Menswear fashion week shows? Are they invitations only?

Be an influencer. :lol: Some of my IG buddies got invited to the recent LV and Dior shows that happened yesterday and today.

Ive gotten a few invites to smaller brands but never actually went.

6282C9B3-6225-4642-94AA-1E4D384F779E.jpeg

Be an influencer. :lol: Some of my IG buddies got invited to the recent LV and Dior shows that happened yesterday and today.

Ive gotten a few invites to smaller brands but never actually went.

how much free stuff do they get once invited and do they get to keep em all?

i know most of em got to rock the brands apparel unless youre a big name but they dont want gucci monogram in the lv shows

you should go to those shows too and get some more networking in

LV invited mega VIP clients to the Miami show (I know a couple who attended).

The smaller shows like the one the other day will be mostly influencers and press/media.

I go to PFW on unrelated business every year and attend a couple of shows.

From a purely voyeuristic standpoint, they are pretty remarkable.

I recognize absolutely no one but my girl points out mega influencers/supermodels/celebs nonstop.

I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to attend, but if you're in town and have an invite you would be foolish not to.

how much free stuff do they get once invited and do they get to keep em all?

i know most of em got to rock the brands apparel unless youre a big name but they dont want gucci monogram in the lv shows

you should go to those shows too and get some more networking in

Nothing.

Some brands however give trinkets as the invitation (see LV pic below). My friend who got invited to Dior this time around got a little clutch bag. Some brands also want you to wear said brand to the show, so theyll let you borrow gear. They’ll send you stuff ahead of time and you return it after. And stuff meaning the good stuff, bags, jackets, shoes, pants, socks. They want you to return everything though, even the used socks. :lol:

917CCF7D-D0F9-4CAB-84B7-F2F28EC12997.jpeg
A639CC35-D542-45D4-B327-4F5FFC46E79E.jpeg

Those Trainer 2’s are flames. Smh, man Virgil really did wonders on this. Sad we wont see anymore of his work anymore.

I’ve yet to see a Trainer 2 that I’d be happy to spend money on. They’re not bad by any means—just not my steez. My bank account rejoices lol.

Now if some lows happen to release….

yah i think id like the lows better

that uppers just too bulky and i dont wear bellbottoms so gon be difficult to rock, i barely get to wear my geobaskets because of it and thats probably one of my favorite high tops ever

yah i think id like the lows better

that uppers just too bulky and i dont wear bellbottoms so gon be difficult to rock, i barely get to wear my geobaskets because of it and thats probably one of my favorite high tops ever

From what I remember you a more slim cut kinda dude but give the baggier or even atleast straight cut pant look a try. You could pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom