HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

are you a woman? im curious because i was looking for those sneakers in 42/43 and its almost impossible to find so im just curious what size those are
Naw I’m a guy. All my Chanel shoes be a 44, Chanel you gotta have a good SA frfr.

Off subject but I remember you from this thread when I was a kid lol. My username use to be tha23greatest.

SMDH this a damn shame. I always been on the side of FCFS knowing flipping helped me get some money back in college smh.

NYC on fire right now, young boys straight savages

custom bode pants i got made

IMG_9750.JPG
IMG_9749.JPG

MrPorter nopw has a resell program, i guess like therealreal but strictly for mens clothing and accessories?

I remember reading that used clothing market is gonna explode in the next few years. Makes sense with the popularity of vintage and high end resale.

It also makes me think Mr.Porter isn’t moving as much product as previous years so dipping into the used market may be a way to recoup some of that.

For what it’s worth, my LV rep texted me and said she “nominated” me for the upcoming AF1 drop.

Has anybody heard of any updates?

Naw I’m a guy. All my Chanel shoes be a 44, Chanel you gotta have a good SA frfr.

Off subject but I remember you from this thread when I was a kid lol. My username use to be tha23greatest.

damn, just nice way of saying im OLD

sad-crying.gif

Back
Top Bottom