HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

E5C0FC20-8A41-4C23-85AB-3976E359974C.jpeg

I snagged one of two available size 56 in the country atm. Allegedly. The trousers as mentioned are tailored really well.

Thats the black? It looks green. Shiii a green one would be :pimp:

teddy sooo good

how does it fit in comparison to the slp teddy?

errolsons run on acg works well with pradas tech wear

7DC3FCD4-DA44-4370-AC3D-661521D2C68D.jpeg

teddy sooo good

errolsons run on acg works well with pradas tech wear

7DC3FCD4-DA44-4370-AC3D-661521D2C68D.jpeg

I was gonna get I believe it was a gray/baby blue/white colorway when these released and I coudnt get passed how my feet looked in em. I think the double strap version was way better but we never got them at Barneys.

teddy sooo good

I haven’t brought a SLP Teddy since 2016 (not sure if the tailoring has changed) but compared to that era teddy, it’s very similar if not slightly wider overall.

Finally got my hoodie… waiting on my RO stuff to come in - Ssense been holding my stuff for 2 weeks now smh.

145BCE41-EFBF-4C96-AD29-F71E0582F257.jpeg
Yeah, they've been a mess with my last few orders. I placed an order and they sent the wrong jacket in my most recent order.

nice hoodie, i always like a nice and simple hoodie

i like some of their tees too along with some prada but its crazy that theyre going for $1k+ these days

in my brain, hoodies costing $1k+ makes more sense but a tee…its just not computing up there :lol:

Yeah, they've been a mess with my last few orders. I placed an order and they sent the wrong jacket in my most recent order.

I think they change warehouses or something. Express shipping on my last few orders took about a week.

In my experience with ssense, if you receive an item with some defect, don't just return. Contact support. They'll ask for pics. Then they get back to you and either offer a discount on the item to keep it and give you an option to return it. If you just mail it back, they'll presume you're trying to pull a fast one and rightfully so.

Jacket is clean. Nice Pickup.

I'm starting to be realistic with these coats.

The world is getting hotter. Last year, I didn't really got the chance to break out any of my coats.

It's fall and it's 92-94. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom