HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I can see if it’s monogram mixtures - I can see that being weird. But the way, Mahomes did it, no issues. 4 different brands :lol:

Yeah the monogram mix matching is a no go... If you're mixing minimalist pieces then you can easily get away with it but the jacquard pieces I see cats mix matching with looks terrible... That's the go to look for scammers in my city lol

poofy
1675105419271.jpeg

Yeah the monogram mix matching is a no go... If you're mixing minimalist pieces then you can easily get away with it but the jacquard pieces I see cats mix matching with looks terrible... That's the go to look for scammers in my city lol

Scammers are easy to spot nowadays, all sheistys or the European scammers just in skinnies and Moncler bubbles hopping out of old E classes.

Same. I’m going to pick them up too. I’m not sure about sizing though. Going to have to hit up one of the store reps.

As much as it looked to be a flop of putting Polka dots on clothes . Most of it is a hit

Hard pass on DRKSHDW anything, especially those.

If you're going canvas you're better off buying a pair of Converse One Star or whatever.

Entire point of the Rick Vans, IMO, is to be an elevated take on a classic "low brow" silhouette".

Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom