HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Any sizing tips on the LV trainers? I’m a US12 and tried on a LV10. It was slightly big. They didn’t have a 9.5 in store but sizing 2.5 sizes down seems wild. Lol Any others size down 2.5 sizes?
That’s about right. I mean if the 10 was slightly big, the 9.5 should work

LV sizing is in UK so a 9.5 is a US10.5 your technically going down a 1.5 down

i usually go full size down on most designer shoes so a 1.5 down size isn’t that crazy imo

Finally copped , wanted the leather ones but couldnt be choosy. First time buying anything rick . This and a bottega coat were my fave purchases in London

Edit the YK LV keepal were sold out except for the chicken pox bred cw. Wanted to cop one so bad

the new ones look fire too

Attachments

• ABD3F78F-A92E-4185-B243-0AFBE4ED7314.jpeg
    ABD3F78F-A92E-4185-B243-0AFBE4ED7314.jpeg
    271.9 KB · Views: 534
Also after traveling again over the last 14 months to London, Nyc, LA, Tokyo ,Milan and Paris.

Isetan Tokyo is hands down the best department store in the world. Gives members 5% of retail priced items too.

( The credit card miles accumulated made flying dirt cheap)

anyone ever been to Copenhagen? Might go next month for a couple meetings... any good shopping? etc --- I am aware that it is suppose to be very expensive there compared to other EU countries.

Anybody have rick vintage sneaks link for less than 530 shipped inc tax to US? Please DM- Appreciated!

anyone ever been to Copenhagen? Might go next month for a couple meetings... any good shopping? etc --- I am aware that it is suppose to be very expensive there compared to other EU countries.
shopping kinda mid .

Wood wood there is pretty cool since its a multi brand. Their department store is mid.

their food was pretty good and has a lot of michelin star places but by 4th open face sandwhich i was done

Back
Top Bottom