HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Cause skinnies been out for like the past few years. That being said if Amiri had a nice pair of baggy/wide pants id be interested.
I don’t like big jeans sorry I like my denim fitted .

Also ssense does have some wide leg ones on sale you might like .

Most people into high end are hypebeasts and wear what others deem cool. Amiris are fire.
You def right !!!

But they are really good jeans man they so soft and fit so well .

Now I gotta keep my eye out for plain Jane black ones .

I don’t like big jeans sorry I like my denim fitted .

Also ssense does have some wide leg ones on sale you might like .

You def right !!!

But they are really good jeans man they so soft and fit so well .

Now I gotta keep my eye out for plain Jane black ones .

Fitted and skinny are diff, if you wanna be technical skinny is the other end of the spectrum from baggy, with fitted being in the middle. But I get what you mean, to each their own.

Fitted and skinny are diff, if you wanna be technical skinny is the other end of the spectrum from baggy, with fitted being in the middle. But I get what you mean, to each their own.
Yea some of those bigger jeans look good on others I just can’t pull it off .

They don’t fit my asthetics at all .

I also still wear skinny and fitted denim .

Man I like ugly shoes so who am I to talk lol like u said to each their own .

Yea some of those bigger jeans look good on others I just can’t pull it off .

They don’t fit my asthetics at all .

I also still wear skinny and fitted denim .

Man I like ugly shoes so who am I to talk lol like u said to each their own .

You’d be surprised how good loose (or even just straight) pants with fitted tops (assuming your tops are fitted if you wear skinnies and fitted pants). Try it out (if you havent), you might surprise yourself.

skinnies look good with slim shoes .

baggy pants look good with bulky shoes.

Don’t be rocking skinny jeans with triple s.

Don’t be rocking baggy jeans with some common projects

skinnies look good with slim shoes .

baggy pants look good with bulky shoes.

Don’t be rocking skinny jeans with triple s.

Don’t be rocking baggy jeans with some common projects
Yeah, it's a balance thing. Cats going from one extreme to another indicates they just following trends.

Grabbed these the other day.

Insanely comfortable and quality appears to justify the price (relatively speaking).

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 9.43.24 AM.png

So you be chasing trends?

I think we all “chase” trends to different degrees. I been feeling the wider pants look. I picked it up for style whereas my friend picked it up cause its comfier than tighter pants. I dont think theres anything WRONG with following a trend either way. They come and go, you can choose to pick up on a few things or you can not. Some people been dressing the same way forever.

I think we all “chase” trends to different degrees. I been feeling the wider pants look. I picked it up for style whereas my friend picked it up cause its comfier than tighter pants. I dont think theres anything WRONG with following a trend either way. They come and go, you can choose to pick up on a few things or you can not. Some people been dressing the same way forever.
That is understandable, but closets should be versatile. You can't wear baggy pants everywhere and with everything. The same way you cannot rock skinny with everything and everywhere.

That is understandable, but closets should be versatile. You can't wear baggy pants everywhere and with everything. The same way you cannot rock skinny with everything and everywhere.

True, a James Bond fit suit is timeless but I can get down with the loose blazer/slack look also. Not Balenciaga big, but LV/Dior been having some nice silhouettes.

Dior bout to play these out too smh . They not even trying happy I got the color way I wanted last year .

Last edited:
You have to factor in your build too when it comes to jeans/ pants. I’m not a big fan of the skinny jean, big leg look. On the flip side, if you are rail thing, super baggy jeans look odd too.

Back
Top Bottom