HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Please go back to more streatwear-esque clothes Jerry. These coats and COS looking **** aint it. Well not that it aint it, but its ALL he does now.

I like the idea of a removable insole that can be swapped out for all day walking, but I was hoping the new FOG Californias were more breathable and less dirt magnet than the first generation. Really liked the versatile aesthetic but hated how they felt on feet after a while. And for $300? $150-200 was already a lot for an all foam shoe

Celebrating my bday in Chicago yesterday was nothing short of amazing !!!!

8/28

IMG_7488.png

IMG_7484.png

IMG_7485.png

IMG_7486.png

Not everyone cup of tea but valentinos are so comfortable !!!!

Love Gibson’s Italia and you got one of the best tables - on the patio by the River. Glad you enjoyed your trip, but those sneakers on the table! :smh:

Also, Happy Birthday!
Lol thanks and the sneakers on the table was at the London no one was down there . We were just lounging around plus I was tipsy . Give me a slight break lol.

Yeah them beanies type weak (and thin). Wonder what the tag is for em, I already feel like a dummy spending on Acne beanies. Kinda want a Charles Jeffrey Loverboy beanie, and yes the one with the ears. :lol:

IMG_7075.jpeg

No I woudnt have the tail out, id try to tuck it or something. I tried the fox one before, kinda liked it.

3C0ADDFA-6EC9-4D6B-A00E-3636B7A10ADC.jpeg

:lol:

Any sneakers in the style/price range of the McQueens leathers that are more comfortable? I tried them on and I wasn't really feeling them.

48377851-E23D-4FE6-AF56-8618B70EF2D3.jpeg
DF68EB58-FCD7-4A9E-937B-01F9A7B7EB69.jpeg
9A9455E6-4B4A-4CB9-9B72-A7C16D01AF8A.jpeg

What do you guys think about the discovery sneakers. I’ll have to go try them on in person but they look pretty good with the loose pants.

Also for Pharrell LV I haven’t really seen any new sneaker models or anything that he’s working on, looks like he’s just gonna be focusing on the trainer maxi. I hope he has something new he’s working on.

Back
Top Bottom