HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

A good number of brick and motar glasses shops sell them in New York. This chubby Armenian Woman talked me into buying some buffs in 2021.

There's alot of fakes out there, so I wouldn't trust anything online if the price is under a Grand in new condition

Yea I’m not tryna shell out retail. Was thinking of going to the diamond district and get one with papers/receipt for cheaper.

yeah i see them plenty in prescription glass shops but stores like bloomingdales, nm and saks cary them too though it might vary by store

i believe they have some in those stores webstores too

People always get skewered trying to save 200 dollars on stuff like that.

Pimp-C.jpg

Anyone know where I can find the Mihara Hanks in black and white in a 44? They dropped the price to $360 now so im like hell yeah. Had a 44 in cart yday, decided to try on a 43 in store at Atelier in NYC today and too small, went to get the 44 online and sold out smfh. Now cant find em anywhere (online or instore).

Edit:

Nvm, checked grailed and a slighty used pair (looks brand new to me tbh) in a 44 for $305. Goodfeedback and a “trusted seller”. Came out to $358 with tax and shipping, which woudda been less than the $398 I woudda paid if gotten instore or the website. Eff it, ill take it. :lol: :pimp:

Also, in general Mihara dropped their prices on alot of stuff. New season Hanks for example are $360 now instead of $545 or whatever they were before.

Last edited:
Mihara’s came in fron Grailed. Never had a pair so idk if the box is not suppose to have size tags? Is that how they do things? Or the seller took it off (idk why). Everything about em feels great though. Anyone with a pair can chime in?

Mihara’s came in fron Grailed. Never had a pair so idk if the box is not suppose to have size tags? Is that how they do things? Or the seller took it off (idk why). Everything about em feels great though. Anyone with a pair can chime in?
My box comes with size tags. A small rectangular piece of paper on the left of the box. He could've ripped that small piece of paper but my box has it.

might also depend on where he got it, some outlets rips the tag off so no one sees the retail price

The shoe picture is supposed to be on the right side of the box. The inside of the box is supposed to have a tag as well

The shoe picture is supposed to be on the right side of the box. The inside of the box is supposed to have a tag as well

Whats the inside tag look like? tomdiginson tomdiginson

Looked at the sellers profile again, actually 212 sales and 100% ratingn. Hes sold Mihara’s before and his items are pretty much the brands associated with. Also the usual streetwear brands, sneakers, Yeezys etc so it looked good to me. I posted on a Japanese streetwear and one person said legit. Still a bit iffy if the tag is suppose to be on the other side, checked Grailed for other Miharas and theres tags on the right side.

I can't comment on the box since mine is long gone, but in terms of the actual shoe yours is basically identical to mine which I purchased in-store from a reputable boutique.

I just got off facetime too with my boy who has the same pair, compared em both and everything pretty much checks out. That and 2 guys saying its legit from another forum ill just go ahead and believe they real. :lol:

On another note, man these joints still kinda tight on the toe even though I sized up (10.5 I got 11). Its like the toe is slanted and my toes are hitting it at an angle. Took out the insole and better, anyone got recommendations on a super thin insole?

I just got off facetime too with my boy who has the same pair, compared em both and everything pretty much checks out. That and 2 guys saying its legit from another forum ill just go ahead and believe they real. :lol:

On another note, man these joints still kinda tight on the toe even though I sized up (10.5 I got 11). Its like the toe is slanted and my toes are hitting it at an angle. Took out the insole and better, anyone got recommendations on a super thin insole?
Yeah, I'm a 12 and went TTS and both my pairs are a bit snug.

thinest insoles ive seen are those cheap 99 cents ones from walmart but its also the most minimal cushioning

Back
Top Bottom