HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Those black and white pair in the middle are nice ngl

I saw the MMY's in person twice while traveling this weekend, once in Miami, and again in Atlanta, both times I was taken aback by how clean they look in person. Much more wearable and sleek in person, quality looks A1 too.

flyknitlvr flyknitlvr fire Boots man, if you don't mind me asking what do you plan on styling them with? I have a pair of Prada combat boots that I never get around to wearing.

Those black and white pair in the middle are nice ngl

I saw the MMY's in person twice while traveling this weekend, once in Miami, and again in Atlanta, both times I was taken aback by how clean they look in person. Much more wearable and sleek in person, quality looks A1 too.

flyknitlvr flyknitlvr fire Boots man, if you don't mind me asking what do you plan on styling them with? I have a pair of Prada combat boots that I never get around to wearing.

One of my dream items and you ignoring them lol .

Man those look good with everything .

Upon further inspection and a friend telling me he sees some stuff wrong, I think they are fake. The seller was really cool though, said he had no idea and even fully refunded even though we made plans to meet in person to give him back the shoes. He was sorry and said just keep cause whats he gonna do with a fake and doesnt wanna sell to someone else. Heres pics. Dont even wanna knock his feedback or anything.

IMG_8268.png

IMG_8264.png

IMG_8257.png

IMG_8261.png

As far ss the arrows go, bottom pic bottom left arrow, on all authentic pairs theres space between the stitch and where the molded part is, mine has no space either side. Bottom right arrow, the mold bulges in the wrong spot compared to the authentic (friends pair for reputable site and a pic from END). Top right arrow the stitch where it makes that “bulb” is off and isnt bulby enough on my pair. Top left arrow the triangle on all pairs ive seen is much smaller than mine.

Box as mentioned before the sticker is on the wrong side and lid logo is crooked. Also insole on my pair the glue was in the middle as opposed to around the sides like my friends authentic pair.

Now that thats settled, if anyone seens a Hank in a 44 please let me know ASAP. 🫶

Upon further inspection and a friend telling me he sees some stuff wrong, I think they are fake. The seller was really cool though, said he had no idea and even fully refunded even though we made plans to meet in person to give him back the shoes. He was sorry and said just keep cause whats he gonna do with a fake and doesnt wanna sell to someone else. Heres pics. Dont even wanna knock his feedback or anything.

IMG_8268.png

IMG_8264.png

IMG_8257.png

IMG_8261.png

As far ss the arrows go, bottom pic bottom left arrow, on all authentic pairs theres space between the stitch and where the molded part is, mine has no space either side. Bottom right arrow, the mold bulges in the wrong spot compared to the authentic (friends pair for reputable site and a pic from END). Top right arrow the stitch where it makes that “bulb” is off and isnt bulby enough on my pair. Top left arrow the triangle on all pairs ive seen is much smaller than mine.

Box as mentioned before the sticker is on the wrong side and lid logo is crooked. Also insole on my pair the glue was in the middle as opposed to around the sides like my friends authentic pair.

Now that thats settled, if anyone seens a Hank in a 44 please let me know ASAP. 🫶
The color blocking on the front looks off as well.

not buying it, dude knew what he was doing and got caught and tried to play it off like he is the victim so you wont neg his feedback, why would he not want it back?

at least pretend like that you're upset that you lost a couple hundred on it and take em back to whoever sold em to you :lol:

not buying it, dude knew what he was doing and got caught and tried to play it off like he is the victim so you wont neg his feedback, why would he not want it back?

at least pretend like that you're upset that you lost a couple hundred on it and take em back to whoever sold em to you :lol:

This true but hey not my problem. Now what to do with this pair. 😭

anyone own any mastermind? always been curious if the quality is really that amazing given the pricing

anyone sold anything with the mr porter resale platform?

im kinda lazy and dont want to take all the pictures for grailed and what not so thinking of trying mr porter where they do it all for you

anyone sold anything with the mr porter resale platform?

im kinda lazy and dont want to take all the pictures for grailed and what not so thinking of trying mr porter where they do it all for you
Have they changed the platform? I tried selling a pair of sneakers earlier this year and I had to take pics. They lowballed me so I decided not to sell.

64B17E9E-50DD-46C1-8A88-7187D4F67682.jpeg

F1743FDA-5C17-4E60-8684-FBDAC32888EE.jpeg

Versace chunky Chlesea boots .

So mad I didn’t get them during the sale season but found em on far fetch for a ok deal .

They run big so gotta throw in some thick socks .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom