HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

You know, the width on the outsole of those Dior boots looks reasonable until the last pic. Had my Chris Tucker face going when I flipped to that one. Wonder if there's a legit reason (snow shoe type effect?)

You know, the width on the outsole of those Dior boots looks reasonable until the last pic. Had my Chris Tucker face going when I flipped to that one. Wonder if there's a legit reason (snow shoe type effect?)

Makes sense and probably is but id say its half just styling.

Those probably gonna be way too much for my blood but if its (relatively speaking) reasonable like a stack I might do it. Highly doubt thats gonna be the case since they are boots and they usually go for much more.

$1k for this
:rofl:

“Hello Ladies…”
1700084034243.gif

Balenciaga is more a social experiment than a clothing brand. :lol:
It's literally made for incluencers, it's genius

1. a few influencers incorporate this insane item (that they got for free btw) into a picture/post

2. Then the sheep purchase

3. Rinse and repeat

BTW no shade to Balenciaga and I have a few of there items just saying lol

Makes sense and probably is but id say its half just styling.

Those probably gonna be way too much for my blood but if its (relatively speaking) reasonable like a stack I might do it. Highly doubt thats gonna be the case since they are boots and they usually go for much more.
Reasonably speaking these aint even worth half a stack

in a few years aint nobody rocking these hopefully you included, but hey do you though aint my money

Reasonably speaking these aint even worth half a stack

This applies to damn near 90% of the stuff posted in this thread.

This too. :lol:

Why woudnt you wear those Diors now? Its cold out. :lol: The rich gorpcore crowd prolly salivating over them. I been wanting a boot, wanted something like the Stussy Timberlands and call it a day but im liking those Diors a lot.

IMG_4349.jpeg

Finally wore my big *** shoes lol .

The heels are insanity but funny enough I got so many compliments .

I’ll still get some flare pants but I saw this all cord fit from H&M and it came out aite 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Edit * damm why is the pic so big lol sorry y’all .

I gotta find out how to trim this pic and I’ll re upload .

Attachments

• IMG_8878.jpeg
    IMG_8878.jpeg
    374.6 KB · Views: 689
Last edited:
i think those diors are actually simple enough that many would just think its just some hiking boots

do a lace swap once the thick skater laces trend are over and you can wear that every time it gets cold
they definitely have a good balance of being simple and not too overly trendy, high end products that transcend trends are the best ones to invest in as you can wear them season after season for the life of the item. I'll be purchasing a pair and i've retired a bit from this world. Long live Virgil.

Finally wore my big *** shoes lol .

The heels are insanity but funny enough I got so many compliments .

I’ll still get some flare pants but I saw this all cord fit from H&M and it came out aite 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Edit * damm why is the pic so big lol sorry y’all .

I gotta find out how to trim this pic and I’ll re upload .

You my dawg but you gotta upgrade from this potato youre taking flicks with pleighboi.

Back
Top Bottom