HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Might be a little too early to make conclusions, but Pharrell def has big shoes to fill. Probably gonna be damn near impossible given how huge Virgil was when he passed. The guy’s influence was ubiquitous.

IMG_5018.jpeg

Sold out of my size but damn really want these PDF’s now. Super chunky and comfy.

These are probably some of the nicer ones but I don’t know how many pairs of these I need.

I feel that. Gotta pick and choose since they release so many now, but I wear the model pretty regularly so they’re like AF1s to me. Always good to have a nice selection of colors, imo.

But yeah—they can get redundant for sure.

ive given up on finding a decent denim jacket, might just stick to levis

most are loose like lv and balaneciaga and celine, slp is too skinny, like you gain a pound during the holidays and the buttons gon pop out

then got to check out this prada and it fits just about right but it doesnt have damn hand pockets? why? :smh:

IMG_8889.jpeg

ive given up on finding a decent denim jacket, might just stick to levis

most are loose like lv and balaneciaga and celine, slp is too skinny, like you gain a pound during the holidays and the buttons gon pop out

then got to check out this prada and it fits just about right but it doesnt have damn hand pockets? why? :smh:

IMG_8889.jpeg
look into ONI denim type III denim jackets

easily the best fit / material / etc
its on the Japanese selvedge denim tip

compared to the prices yall paying for slp/prada it should be considered "cheap"

look into ONI denim type III denim jackets

easily the best fit / material / etc
its on the Japanese selvedge denim tip

compared to the prices yall paying for slp/prada it should be considered "cheap"

thanks for the suggestion, ill look into but i dont really want to deal with selvedge denim and breaking in anymore

ill look for a place where i can check it out in person nearby

thanks for the suggestion, ill look into but i dont really want to deal with selvedge denim and breaking in anymore

ill look for a place where i can check it out in person nearby

word i feel you on the break in process but ONI denim ( secret denim) in particular is an exception , its heavy weight but the weave feels more like sweat pants than it does some stiff *** cardboard denim

If youre in NYC hit up "Blue in Green " on greene st

not a single piece in these slides has my interest

dont think he should try and bring back socks w/ sandals look :lol:

Back
Top Bottom