HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I like the suiting/tailored pieces.

Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 6.21.20 AM.png

What would you compare these to Nike/jordan wise? What's you J1 size for reference? perfectchaosrei perfectchaosrei
I go with either 10.5 or 11 in Jordan 1s (usually 11, my true size). And I went with my true size 11 in these. I originally bought a 10.5 but didn’t try them on because the packaging is ridiculous.

I think if you have narrow feet you’re good with your true size. Everyone else size up half size.the toe box is narrow.

Anyone have lanvin clays so how is sizing . I’m a true 8 in Jordan 1’s. Do they run small/ big or tts ?

i like prada boots, they tend to be on the wider side so i find them more comfortable especially those with rubber soles

i like prada boots, they tend to be on the wider side so i find them more comfortable especially those with rubber soles
Thanks for the feedback. I was looking at the Prada Tall Mixed-Media Combat Boots (in black) but unfortunately my size (14) is soldout everywhere. Saks has a Army greenish color in my size., I'm tempted but don't want to spend that much and not get the color I really want.

Been lying low - just got back from Japan/Vietnam.

Japan is the fashion capital of the world - snag as much stuff as I could. Particularly more Yashurio sneakers and Issey Miyake line.

Vietnam is designer brand capital of the world - everybody was wearing designers - mostly bootlegged but literally everybody was in Celine, Burberry, Chanel, etc :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom