HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Anyone got the gucci gazelle's ?

How is sizing I been tryna look at reviews and sizing is all over the place .

FTYuMgzXEAAWwmn

Gucci-adidas-Gazelle-2022-Release-Date-1068x769.jpeg

I tried to go back in this thread and look but couldn’t find much .

Please help with sizing .

I wear a size 8 in Jordan 1’s so should I do true to size ?

Anyone got the gucci gazelle's ?

How is sizing I been tryna look at reviews and sizing is all over the place .

FTYuMgzXEAAWwmn

Gucci-adidas-Gazelle-2022-Release-Date-1068x769.jpeg

I tried to go back in this thread and look but couldn’t find much .

Please help with sizing .

I wear a size 8 in Jordan 1’s so should I do true to size ?
Obviously, foot shape matters but I would say TTS is the way to go. I definitely wouldn't go down in size. I have the pair pictured in the 2nd photo as well as the red pair and I purchased my normal size that I buy in Jordan 1's.

Obviously, foot shape matters but I would say TTS is the way to go. I definitely wouldn't go down in size. I have the pair pictured in the 2nd photo as well as the red pair and I purchased my normal size that I buy in Jordan 1's.
Thank you so much !!!

I promise you I’ve seen people saying they so huge . So I was gonna do half a size !!!

Gonna take your advice and do TTS.

I have slim feet so if they are a little big I’ll put on some winter socks .

I don’t smoke. That is my fingerprint in the coat. Besides, I just got it clean… Had me go look at my coat just a minute ago :lol:
Ah OK. It just reminded me of a Yukmouth track called Gunz n' Rose's (refs both carti glasses and ashing on coats, lol) and now I can't get the song out of my head, haha.

Thank you so much !!!

I promise you I’ve seen people saying they so huge . So I was gonna do half a size !!!

Gonna take your advice and do TTS.

I have slim feet so if they are a little big I’ll put on some winter socks .
Not a problem. I originally bought an 8 thinking they ran big and they pinched my pinky toe. Good luck on your purchase.

Went to saks kinda been wanting these they of course still had them lol . I like ugly shoes what can I say and I’ll take a decent sale .

Not my pic got the ones on the bottom .

Attachments

• IMG_9393.png
    IMG_9393.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
Currently in London and I was wondering how so many people wear luxury brands compared to back home. Went to a few souvenir shops and now I see where they are getting the designer from :lol: I almost got a $20 moncler hat but couldn’t do it

Currently in London and I was wondering how so many people wear luxury brands compared to back home. Went to a few souvenir shops and now I see where they are getting the designer from :lol: I almost got a $20 moncler hat but couldn’t do it
should have brought these pair with me from london. guess I'm just going to order it online.

Attachments

• melon-hat-felt-wool-green-trimming-traclet.png
    melon-hat-felt-wool-green-trimming-traclet.png
    259 KB · Views: 365
  • green suit.jpg
    green suit.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 552

Naw London just diff, they stunt out there heavy. Probably moreso than NY tbh.

Saw a lot of the LV stuff instore in tokyo and was underwhelmed.

The big prints on the leather goods are nice though but only so many ways you can’t freak LV prints

Back
Top Bottom