HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

its not really a collab, nike been selling disney/mickey merch in the parks for a while now, mostly golf stuff for dads in florida who goes there to play golf

like that blue athletic hat, i got those even before the pandemic :lol:

i think nicekicks account just looking for clickbait or are just terribly misinformed

cettire came with the quickness, thanks to those who responded.

IMG_8803 copy.jpg

its not really a collab, nike been selling disney/mickey merch in the parks for a while now, mostly golf stuff for dads in florida who goes there to play golf

like that blue athletic hat, i got those even before the pandemic :lol:

i think nicekicks account just looking for clickbait or are just terribly misinformed
I'm going to say they're terribly misinformed. LOL

Amiri trying their best only to have cats buy their skinny denim only. :lol:

Again, Pharell did a great job on that collection. Only gripe would be that everything looks like itd be expensive as hell. Not that Virgil LV wasnt but this just feels another level price wise. :lol:

Yeah, much of it seems like seasonal here today gone tomorrow pieces.
I feel like a lot of collections are like this, especially in the day of social media hype. Everyone buys and wears the pieces when they launch. Then they will move on to the pre-seasonal stuff, etc. You rarely see older pieces on social media posts or even athletes. If you can afford to do this, I guess these collections work. For me, I need items I can wear for a while. So far Virgil denim, trainers and some varsity’s have stayed relevant.

Yeah, much of it seems like seasonal here today gone tomorrow pieces.

This is what happens when a brand starts to chase trends.

Scroll through the LV site and show me a piece that would be considered "timeless".

I don't think you can.

Almost every piece is covered in logos or monogram.

I have no problem with trendy sh*t, but I have a hard time calling most of this "fashion".

Just my 2 cents.

Amiri trying their best only to have cats buy their skinny denim only. :lol:

Again, Pharell did a great job on that collection. Only gripe would be that everything looks like itd be expensive as hell. Not that Virgil LV wasnt but this just feels another level price wise. :lol:
Been like that since first collection, I think that’s what he trying to do . Take it up another level

Been like that since first collection, I think that’s what he trying to do . Take it up another level
In my opinion he’s just doing the type of stuff he probably wish he had the freedom to do at Chanel. A lot of the pieces remind me of Chanel items in certain ways, like logo placements for example.

This is what happens when a brand starts to chase trends.

Scroll through the LV site and show me a piece that would be considered "timeless".

I don't think you can.

Almost every piece is covered in logos or monogram.

I have no problem with trendy sh*t, but I have a hard time calling most of this "fashion".

Just my 2 cents.

Not everything needs to be timeless is really all that needs to be said, nor do I care for LV to be. If I want timeless ill just go get a coat and look to imitate a YSL mannequin.

But also, its actually a current trend for stuff without logos or monograms.

Back
Top Bottom