HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Any leather clothing outside of coats is no bueno, IMO. I can’t think of any situation where I’d want to throw on a leather rugby. :lol:

It looks pretty dope though. Just not practical.

It depends on how it’s made though. If it’s thick and heavy leather I agree it’s not practical. Some pieces are made of soft lambskin and fairly wearable.

“Team” so that and from the pics (there was more pics of what looked like staff wearing it, def not models) I assume this was given to staff. Ngl, this one of my fav jackets from the show. I doubt they will actually sell it to the public, but hey if I was part of the team that worked the show id rock the **** out of this afterwards. Im sure those who got it will lol.

IMG_0605.jpeg

IMG_0604.jpeg

Last edited:
it might come out, i think its the carhartt looking jacket from the runway?

420115838_18322593637118377_8726212452310404360_n.jpg

Thats the one. It was in the show, there was a vid of P wearing it, that one dude with head tattoo in the pic I posted and what looks like people working the show wearing it too. Saw other pics of staff wearing a tshirt version, white tee with red letters, same design.

Last edited:
IMG_6748.png
IMG_6747.png
Instantly loved these and ordered from Bloomingdale’s…. i then looked around and saw what seems to be the same shoe but the tag has a yellow outline. Mine is black only…. Anyone know why?

those rick fit tts to me

whatever size i usually wear, i got in those ricks and the drkshdw version

Back
Top Bottom