HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

yah there are countless clips out there of how airports handle luggages, i cant find it but the last one i saw had like a giant piston kicking luggages off a conveyor belt

as for rimowa, i like the lifetime warranty and that once registered, you can bring it to any store in the world and they'll fix it on the stop and if it cant be fixed then they'll replace it, great if you travel that has a rimowa store in the country or in the airport

Yep, I had to utilize the warranty on Oahu. One of the metal corners got bent to hell on the way there, so I popped into the Ala Moana Rimowa store the next day. It took a couple days, but they replaced it without any charge. Excellent customer service and it couldn’t have been any easier to get it taken care of.

Yep, I had to utilize the warranty on Oahu. One of the metal corners got bent to hell on the way there, so I popped into the Ala Moana Rimowa store the next day. It took a couple days, but they replaced it without any charge. Excellent customer service and it couldn’t have been any easier to get it taken care of.

thanks for sharing your experience, this is what makes it worth the price

wanted to get an all black loafer and ordereed the monoliths but they sent me the square toed version from this season which i hate

IMG_2678.jpeg

returned em and ordered the regular ones with the thick rubber sole

while i was at the store, saw a lot of just crazy attention getting shoe 98% of which id never wear but i did see the dior saddle loafers and kinda dig it, might go back and get it

IMG_2684.jpeg

thanks for sharing your experience, this is what makes it worth the price

wanted to get an all black loafer and ordereed the monoliths but they sent me the square toed version from this season which i hate

IMG_2678.jpeg

returned em and ordered the regular ones with the thick rubber sole

while i was at the store, saw a lot of just crazy attention getting shoe 98% of which id never wear but i did see the dior saddle loafers and kinda dig it, might go back and get it

IMG_2684.jpeg
How is sizing on the Pradas?

I actually think the poly Rimowas are a good deal for what you get depending on how often you travel.

I fly maybe 10 times a year and mine has been through hell, fixed a few times and it looks great.

I used to buy cheap Samsonites or whatever but I would have to buy a new one every couple years cause the shells would tear, zippers would break, or the corners would get permanently dented.

I actually think the poly Rimowas are a good deal for what you get depending on how often you travel.

I fly maybe 10 times a year and mine has been through hell, fixed a few times and it looks great.

I used to buy cheap Samsonites or whatever but I would have to buy a new one every couple years cause the shells would tear, zippers would break, or the corners would get permanently dented.
Best investment I have made in a while, extremely functional and the rollers are a dream

I feel like they have raised prices since I purchased but well worth it. especially the carry on.

How is sizing on the Pradas?

im bad at advicing with size but the loafers id say is actually tts(?) whatever that means

i usually get a 8uk/us9/42 and that feels about the right fit too, i just went half a size because i have a high instep and loafers feels super tight in tts but length is just right

definitely still recommend trying on first

im bad at advicing with size but the loafers id say is actually tts(?) whatever that means

i usually get a 8uk/us9/42 and that feels about the right fit too, i just went half a size because i have a high instep and loafers feels super tight in tts but length is just right

definitely still recommend trying on first
Lol nahh u cool your advice on my Lanvin and diors were spot on .

The luxury Italian sneaker label, known for its distressed-looking kicks, is planning on selling shares in an initial public offering in Milan next month, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday. The size of the offering has yet to be determined, but at least 25 percent of the company will be listed. Golden Goose could be valued at about €3 billion ($3.3 billion) including net debt, according to Bloomberg.

Back
Top Bottom