High In public???

For the most part, unless the person looking at you also gets high, then they don't even notice you're high. (unless you're like high for the firsttime, actin like a fool)

And even if they say something, just hit em with the, "Oh, I just woke up."

Just say you're tired or just got done crying
laugh.gif

Me personally i dont like being high in public unless i'm at a movie or out a restaurant

I'll never forget blazing before eating at the seafood buffet at the Rio in Vegas. Pretty much everyone there was looking at me and my boys like we werelit.

Ate like a King that afternoon.

Originally Posted by Noodles

Laredo's Finest have a test for ya. they put cotton in your mouth, if it comes out dry, pause, you have cotton mouth. 30 day lock up.

**** ...I get cotton mouth at work for perspiring so hard. Ppl who tend to dehydrate easily are more prone to have cotton mouth than those who smoke bud
btw edit: IB4TL if there is one

thats why you use clear eyes....I dont like driving while im smoked out, its only happened once but that was enough, I zoned out and ran through a red lightsmh...

There is no way to prove it. They can only give a 'cop-ride' if you acting a damn fool of yourself and doing wild wild stuff...

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

public drunkenness > being high in public
being high >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being drunk

edit* my bad I ODed
I agree
but if you bump into someone you know you have to realize Americans think of weed as a drug and alcohol as a pastime.
Older people see you with bloodshot eyes and won't know any better, they might assume you're on big time drugs.
this is just my mentality because I seem to bump into people no matter where I go
ohwell.gif
. I'd rather they know I'm drunk then guess what drugs I'm on.

Damn, yall go out after
pimp.gif
??? I sit the $#*% down afterwards cause Ican't do much afterwards.
laugh.gif
Although, one time I
pimp.gif
and jogged like 6 miles, it was crazy. The
pimp.gif
feeling X the natural runners high feeling =
glasses.gif
. Golly.....

Originally Posted by dugtrio

how the hell would they prove you're high?
laugh.gif
Blood test.

Had an officer threaten me with one but I always admit to being high from the jump if I rank.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I stay blown in public. I don't get red eyes or anything really anymore though so most people don't know I'm high.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i definitely do not like to go in public with the highness. drunkness, different story

Pretty much
I feel paranoid when I'm high and other people aren't. I feel as if they're judging me
embarassed.gif

But being drunk and in public is just fun
laugh.gif

i'm asian so nobody can ever tell if i'm high since i don't get the red eye which means i'm usually high in public

I do it all the time. Its the best, cause you see so many random people n especially when your high they look like their something weird. But, just don'tact a fool. I just chill in the muni. Lol. N enjoy the ride

Back
Top Bottom