High School basketball star Wes Leonard dies after hitting game-winning shot

Just read this on ESPN not too long ago. Saddens me deeply.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his fam.

frown.gif

My condolences goes out to him and his loved ones. RIP

Damn, RIP to this young man.

Upon more investigation, this story is gonna get lots of positive play towards being a great person and doing the right thing.

Kid is gonna be a legend in his town. Its hard trying to make light of this situation.

RIP

Damn, RIP to this young man.

Upon more investigation, this story is gonna get lots of positive play towards being a great person and doing the right thing.

Kid is gonna be a legend in his town. Its hard trying to make light of this situation.

RIP

This post makes me think of this dude I was balling with last night who was playing with a remote telly on his chest.  

This post makes me think of this dude I was balling with last night who was playing with a remote telly on his chest.  

Just read. Was tough to read after hearing friends comments and such.

So sad man.

RIP

Just read. Was tough to read after hearing friends comments and such.

So sad man.

RIP

RIP to him. very tough story to read and swallow. also caught that he's the second student to pass away from this school 
nerd.gif

RIP to him. very tough story to read and swallow. also caught that he's the second student to pass away from this school 
nerd.gif

seems like one of these stories come up every year...never get use to hearing it tho, tragic.

i bet these kids be playing through that over-exhaustion feeling and not alerting any1...ive tried myself before and passed out several times, its scary...i know its sumtin deeper than that prolly but still

seems like one of these stories come up every year...never get use to hearing it tho, tragic.

i bet these kids be playing through that over-exhaustion feeling and not alerting any1...ive tried myself before and passed out several times, its scary...i know its sumtin deeper than that prolly but still

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Back
Top Bottom