High School Boy Forced To Eat Semen Covered Oreo In Basketball Hazing Incident!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Cream filling x topping = oreo overload

roll.gif

hahah Andover basketball would. At first i saw the map of Boston and thought... must be Madison Park High.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by dboulders

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Everyone involved in that situation is gay.

THIS... no straight dude would get ANY type of satisfaction from making some dude eat a load.. PAUSE

for real

I think its called a wet cookie. Thats when a group of guys get together and beat off onto a cookie or apple, but the last person who hasn't finish has to eat said object. Its a terrible but funny game.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Everyone involved in that situation is gay.

THIS... no straight dude would get ANY type of satisfaction from making some dude eat a load.. PAUSE
LMFAO! I was thinking the same thing...

Originally Posted by INS

for real

I think its called a wet cookie. Thats when a group of guys get together and beat off onto a cookie or apple, but the last person who hasn't finish has to eat said object. Its a terrible but funny game.

its rumored that Lim Bizkit took their name from a variation of this game
Where a bunch of guys j.o into a biscuit and the last one to bust has to eat it
sick.gif

Originally Posted by INS

hahah Andover basketball would. At first i saw the map of Boston and thought... must be Madison Park High.
30t6p3b.gif

Are you @@$@#@% serious INS? C'mon bro. Dont ever say something that stupid again. Why would anyone in Madison park do that? think..... only places liek andover etc. do that type of stuff.

Originally Posted by INS

for real

sick.gif
 the +#!$? ......so the straightest guy eats the cookie.

Video isn't loading for me cause I'm on my iPod so I hope it's on WorldStar, but that's dedication son. Son better make it to the NBA if he has another mans dead babies sliding around in his throat.

Makes my skin crawl.

Couldnt have been me...

Originally Posted by INS

for real

Lol not that I would ever do this, but why are they celebrating premature ejaculation?

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by INS

for real

Lol not that I would ever do this, but why are they celebrating premature ejaculation?
I rather lose at wet cookie than win at it.

I didn't watch the video but i hope dude didn't eat it. Your a grown dude, nobody can make you eat that **%+ if you don't want to. Disgusting.

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

at what point will dudes grow a pair and fight back?
Right. I don't care how weak or nerdy you are. You gotta draw the line and fight back at some point

The pops in the video looks like one of those rich villian type fathers from a movie who lets their d-bag son get away with murder on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by INS

for real

sick.gif
 the +#!$? ......so the straightest guy eats the cookie.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
 @ that entire situation

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by INS

for real

I rather lose at wet cookie than win at it.

so you want to eat the cookie?

what is this i dont even

Back
Top Bottom