High School Flagrant Fouls

Originally Posted by do work son

you can tell 34 doesnt even look like he knows how to play basketball lol, one of them dudes from the football team who has nothing better to do after football season so he hoops. secondly, that team in maroon is a bunch of punks. how do you get fouled like that and not even say anything. the first time i got fouled like that i would have said something. second time, hands will be thrown.
Like I said, a lot of high schools just look to the football team and recruit big guys to fill those positions. They know very little about basketball and operate completely on a reactionary level with no ability to anticipate. It's a bad combination. Half those fouls occurred when the guy was completely out of position/beat on the play, and just turned and stuck his arm out (or swiped, or clotheslined) to stop the ball handler.

30t6p3b.gif

No way I would let it slide in a game. That kid might be bigger, but if he sends me to the ground like that intentionally then Im going after him. No matter what 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Homeboy is the only person on the court with a full goatee.

Gotta be at least 35.

laugh.gif
And it may just be my eyes, but his homie playing in combat boots? All bad.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Gotta be at least 35.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yooo it does look like hes rockin some Gore-Tex.

gore-tex-military-boots.jpg

My dude came prepared for war.

I was more shocked by the maroon team not saying anything back...buncha softies. If that were to go down on my team in high school fists would have been thrown. Once we had to hold back a kid from going at our own coach, could only imagine what would have happened if two punks was drilling our own teammates. Woulda been 5 dudes surrounding these 2 guys.

I don't know about anyone else but the moment I saw 34 beating up dudes I thought "I guess the white team's coach sent in the goons word to coach Chaney."

man the chubbster just was batting at those fellas. Ref wasnt even stopping it. And maroon dudes were prob scared, but I aint finna let nobdy just go knock me down. Coach should have said something. This is a disgrace to the sport of basketball and high school sports. I'm so lost on how they allowed this to happen

this seems it was in the suburbs so with a goon god on the court like that a lot of these guys is gonna be afraid to throw hands towards baby paw. and rightfully so.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Gotta be at least 35.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yooo it does look like hes rockin some Gore-Tex.

gore-tex-military-boots.jpg

My dude came prepared for war.

someone else said that to me "why is son rocking police issue boots??!?"
roll.gif

But nah if you look close he's wearing black hyper dunks with an ankle brace.

That's on the coaches and the refs to do something, not the other team. You guys are dumb for calling them 'punks' for not fighting. That kid would have knocked everyone out that came at him. The refs should be able to tell that 34 and Headband were not going for the ball on ANY one of those plays.

Originally Posted by DaG311

That's on the coaches and the refs to do something, not the other team. You guys are dumb for calling them 'punks' for not fighting. That kid would have knocked everyone out that came at him. The refs should be able to tell that 34 and Headband were not going for the ball on ANY one of those plays.

im not saying they have to fight, but stand up for yourself. them dudes just got beat to the ground on a foul, would softly get up and walk away like it was a routine play.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by DaG311

nah its one thing to be calling fouls or whatever but this dude was swatting people out of the air...at the point where your health is in danger its not on a ref or a coach to stand up for you...even if they called a foul or ejected him or whatever something should still be said

About 2 of those were actual flagrant fouls but yeah #34 looks like a complete scumbag.

Shame on those refs for not controlling the game better.

And shame on the maroon team for not responding somehow.

As a coach myself I can say that I would of just pulled my kids off the court after the second or third hard foul. If anything the refs should of had a talk with the kids to let them know it needs to stop.

wish that dude played like that at my gym, would beat up his fat %@#

Back
Top Bottom