High School students: possible OD from Heroin-laced brownies.

[h1]From KTVU News:
[h1]Police Investigate Heroin-Laced Brownies At Logan High[/h1]
Posted: 8:55 am PST January 26, 2010Updated: 9:41 am PST January 26, 2010

UNION CITY, Calif. -- Investigators were searching Tuesday for the source of a batch of heroin-laced brownies that have sickened at least five students at a Union City high school.Rick LaPlante, a spokesman for the New Haven Unified School District, said students at James Logan High School began showing signs of illness or intoxication last week.“We had five students at Logan become ill over the course of three days,
[/h1]

smh.gif

i don't know much about Heroin.. can an individual even take such a dose? the Mia Wallace scene (Pulp Fiction) came to mind when i read this. 

I know these kids didn't buy laced brownies off a dealer, one of them had to do it.

nobody would pay to put heroin in brownies and sell them for cheaper as weed brownies just to "hurt" children.lol

Some kids playing a prank on their buddies.

Wish i got these brownies when i was in high school

Lol @ Logan. Never liked that school or the people in it, besides my cousins.. school was always trouble to me, glad I didn't go there.

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

nobody would pay to put heroin in brownies and sell them for cheaper as weed brownies just to "hurt" children.lol

why not

get them addicted for a small price and then cake on them later on

Back
Top Bottom