roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Original ad:
im selling my 1991 ford f150 for $2500. call ***-***-**** for more info or email

From Mike Partlow to ************@********.org
Hey,

I am interested in your truck. How many miles does it have on it?

Mike

From ***********@yahoo.com to Me:
do you have a number you can be reached at?

From Mike Partlow to ***********@yahoo.com:
Yes I do. My number is (***)-492-159.

that isnt a phone nubmer there arent enough numbers

That is my phone number. You can get a number with less digits for a small monthly fee, which I am paying for.

well i dont think its working i tried calling and it said its not a number

Did you dial 1 first?

i just tried that and it is not working

Wait are you calling from Philly?

yes

Oh, my mistake. Since you are calling from Philly, you have to dial a 6 first, followed by the pound sign, and then my number.

IT ISNT WORKING

%+!+, do you just want my office number? It is a little complicated.

yeah fine give me that

You have to call my office at (215)-592-**** and then put in extension 4491-2938 followed by the pound sign to be transferred to the Human Resources department. Once you are transferred there, you need to enter this pin as the security access code: 2A11-3D58-2F41-FW31. You will be put through to Katie, our receptionist. She is going to ask you a series of questions to confirm you are not a machine. Upon confirmation, tell her that you want to speak to Richard, tell him Mike sent you. When Richard gets on, ask him to page Mike Partlow. Use this code as a reference: 8281-WK82F. It should take about two minutes upon me receiving the page to make it to the secure office phone. I can only talk on that phone for about 15 seconds, so I will give you a randomly generated payphone number for you to call me on. I will then run down to the lobby and pick up the payphone, and then we can talk. Got it?

it says that is not a working number

Did you dial 1 first?

%%@+ this. forget it

Wait, I also have a pager number. Do you want that instead?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Original ad:
26 year old female who loves music looking for friendly male concert buddy.

i have tickets to see STS9 tomorrow night and am looking for someone to go with me to see them. you must be 420 friendly!

From Mike Hunt to ***********@***********.org

yoooooo brah! whats good. im totally down for sts9! i saw you are 420 friendly, so i hope its cool if i shoot up some heroin on the way there. also ive got a few tanks of nitrous for the lots, can we fit them in your car? i can throw up some coke for gas

mike

From Stacey ***** to Me
um thats not really what i meant by 420 friendly. i really dont want someone doing heroin in my car and i dont want to get pulled over with nitrous tanks. arent those really illegal?

From Mike Hunt to Stacey *****
well psh sorry i didnt realize i was dealing with #%#*%++ officer stacey over here. i didnt want to take a ride in the D.A.R.E. mobile anyway so @$*! you

From Stacey ***** to Me
what?! @$*! you!

this one had me
roll.gif

roll.gif
Just had to post this one. http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=32

The Shaniqua Chronicles pt. 3

Posted at: 2009-06-08 00:52:03

Original ad:
**********HEY YOU THERE*************-$1500

HELLO I AM LOOKING FOR A FORD EXPLORER!I NEED A TRUCK SO IF YOU ARE SELLING YOURS AND IT HAS NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER THEN LET ME KNOW. I'M A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS AND WE NEED A WAY TO GET AROUND WHERE NO BODY WILL BE ALL CRAMPED UP AND A EXPLORER WILL DO US JUST FINE. I'M LOOKING TO BUY AROUND THE END OF OCTOBER IF YOU HAVE ONE THAT YOU WANT TO SELL THEN GET AT ME A.S.AP.

(the ad also had a picture of her posing for the camera, like that is necessary for an "auto wanted" ad)

Me to SHANIQUA *************
Hello,

I saw your ad on ********** and I think I have a great car for you. I am selling my 1996 Ford Explorer. I used to work in the film industry, and I got this car after it was used in a movie. It has a custom paint job from the movie set. I barely drive it, so it has only around 60,000 miles on it. I really have no use for it anymore, so I am willing to get rid of it. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. I've attached a few pictures of it. Please note that it did have a MINOR accident involving an animal and may have slight damage.

Thanks!

Attachment:
96explorer1.GIF

96explorer2.GIF

SHANIQUA ************* to Me
Sir I thank you for trying to help but I don't want to drive the truck from the dinosaur movie.I wouldn't mind if I had money to get it painted over but I don't. Thanks anyway

I always believe that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and you shouldn't judge this car by its paint job. It has a great engine that will not quit. From the inside, you can't even tell it is painted like that. This car is reliable, and will NOT be going extinct any time soon.

No thanks!!!!

Tell you what, for an extra 50 bucks I will spray paint the entire car flat black. I took an art class in high school so I have some experience painting and it will look great.

NO THANKS!!!WHEN YOU GET A SHINY BLUE OR BLACK ONE THEN YOU LET ME KNOW.

Here's what I am willing to do. For $60, I will spray paint the entire car black, and then cover it with scotch tape so it is shiny. I'll also throw in a VHS of Jurassic Park I taped off of TBS 5 years ago. Includes many classic "retro" commercials that you don't see on TV anymore. A collector's goldmine!

NO THANKS TRY SOMEONE ELSE.I'VE ALREADY MADE A DEAL WITH SOMEONE ELSE THEY WILL BE BRINGING ME THE TRUCK TOMORROW MORNING.

WAIT! Before you make that deal, check out the new, REPAINTED Explorer. I repainted it a nice shiny blue. Please check out the picture and reconsider!

Attachment:
repainted_explorer.GIF

Originally Posted by its stanley

roll.gif
Just had to post this one. http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=32

The Shaniqua Chronicles pt. 3

Posted at: 2009-06-08 00:52:03

Original ad:
**********HEY YOU THERE*************-$1500

HELLO I AM LOOKING FOR A FORD EXPLORER!I NEED A TRUCK SO IF YOU ARE SELLING YOURS AND IT HAS NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER THEN LET ME KNOW. I'M A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS AND WE NEED A WAY TO GET AROUND WHERE NO BODY WILL BE ALL CRAMPED UP AND A EXPLORER WILL DO US JUST FINE. I'M LOOKING TO BUY AROUND THE END OF OCTOBER IF YOU HAVE ONE THAT YOU WANT TO SELL THEN GET AT ME A.S.AP.

(the ad also had a picture of her posing for the camera, like that is necessary for an "auto wanted" ad)

Hello,

I saw your ad on ********** and I think I have a great car for you. I am selling my 1996 Ford Explorer. I used to work in the film industry, and I got this car after it was used in a movie. It has a custom paint job from the movie set. I barely drive it, so it has only around 60,000 miles on it. I really have no use for it anymore, so I am willing to get rid of it. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. I've attached a few pictures of it. Please note that it did have a MINOR accident involving an animal and may have slight damage.

Thanks!

Attachment:
96explorer1.GIF

96explorer2.GIF

Sir I thank you for trying to help but I don't want to drive the truck from the dinosaur movie.I wouldn't mind if I had money to get it painted over but I don't. Thanks anyway

I always believe that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and you shouldn't judge this car by its paint job. It has a great engine that will not quit. From the inside, you can't even tell it is painted like that. This car is reliable, and will NOT be going extinct any time soon.

No thanks!!!!

Tell you what, for an extra 50 bucks I will spray paint the entire car flat black. I took an art class in high school so I have some experience painting and it will look great.

NO THANKS!!!WHEN YOU GET A SHINY BLUE OR BLACK ONE THEN YOU LET ME KNOW.

Here's what I am willing to do. For $60, I will spray paint the entire car black, and then cover it with scotch tape so it is shiny. I'll also throw in a VHS of Jurassic Park I taped off of TBS 5 years ago. Includes many classic "retro" commercials that you don't see on TV anymore. A collector's goldmine!

NO THANKS TRY SOMEONE ELSE.I'VE ALREADY MADE A DEAL WITH SOMEONE ELSE THEY WILL BE BRINGING ME THE TRUCK TOMORROW MORNING.

WAIT! Before you make that deal, check out the new, REPAINTED Explorer. I repainted it a nice shiny blue. Please check out the picture and reconsider!

Attachment:
repainted_explorer.GIF

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cemented Couch
Posted at: 2009-06-12 01:49:33
Original ad:
FREE COUCH! i have a free plaid couch on the curb outside my house. the address is 39 ******* rd come and get it!
From Mike Anderson to **********@*******.org

Hey. I am tired of driving down ******* and seeing your ugly couch. It is ruining the neighborhood. What the hell were you thinking when you bought that?Nobody is going to want that thing! It better not be there when I drive past tomorrow.

From ************@gmail.com to Me

if you dont like it why dont u come and *$*+%% get it. tough %%++ if u dont like seeing it. its only been out there 1 day!

From Mike Anderson to ************@gmail.com

One day too many. I don't want your %#$*!$ couch. Maybe I would if I was a Scottish guy living in the 70's, but I'm not. That couch looks like whatwould happen if a parrot and a rhino *+@#%# and had a freak baby, and then that baby grew up and then took a %%++ on your curb. Why don't you pay someoneto haul that piece of %%++ away?

+$+% you buddy! tough %%++. drive a different way

From Mike Anderson to ************@gmail.com

I like going that way because it is scenic. Well, at least it was until you put that pile of %%++ out there. If it is stil there tomorrow, I am going to comeback during the night and cement it to your driveway.

COME AND TRY IT %%$%*@##*%%% ILL BE WAITING

Hard to Reach
Posted at: 2009-07-10 09:44:41
Original ad:
im selling my 1991 ford f150 for $2500. call ***-***-**** for more info or email
From Mike Partlow to ************@********.org
Hey,

I am interested in your truck. How many miles does it have on it?

Mike

do you have a number you can be reached at?

Yes I do. My number is (***)-492-159.

that isnt a phone nubmer there arent enough numbers

That is my phone number. You can get a number with less digits for a small monthly fee, which I am paying for.

well i dont think its working i tried calling and it said its not a number

Did you dial 1 first?

i just tried that and it is not working

Wait are you calling from Philly?

yes

Oh, my mistake. Since you are calling from Philly, you have to dial a 6 first, followed by the pound sign, and then my number.

IT ISNT WORKING

$%#@, do you just want my office number? It is a little complicated.

yeah fine give me that

You have to call my office at (215)-592-**** and then put in extension 4491-2938 followed by the pound sign to be transferred to the Human Resourcesdepartment. Once you are transferred there, you need to enter this pin as the security access code: 2A11-3D58-2F41-FW31. You will be put through to Katie, ourreceptionist. She is going to ask you a series of questions to confirm you are not a machine. Upon confirmation, tell her that you want to speak to Richard,tell him Mike sent you. When Richard gets on, ask him to page Mike Partlow. Use this code as a reference: 8281-WK82F. It should take about two minutes upon mereceiving the page to make it to the secure office phone. I can only talk on that phone for about 15 seconds, so I will give you a randomly generated payphonenumber for you to call me on. I will then run down to the lobby and pick up the payphone, and then we can talk. Got it?

it says that is not a working number

Did you dial 1 first?

@*@% this. forget it

Wait, I also have a pager number. Do you want that instead?

lol

Back
Top Bottom