Votes: 54 42.2%
  • Hillary Duff

Votes: 74 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she the only one left!

57E70940-F3BC-4DBB-9208-C0AD4747EFA4.gif

Its actually wild to me shes still on that ****. Reminds me of MizzTwerksum. Shawty been twerkin for over a decade now.

I vaguely recall someone in the OG thread who was apparently in the know saying something along the lines of AB having been "special ed" is H.S.

If I'm not making this up, and if it's true that AB is "special," it makes sense why she still in there. All the other ones did their time and moved on. AB just might not have the bandwidth to think independently.

Its actually wild to me shes still on that ****. Reminds me of MizzTwerksum. Shawty been twerkin for over a decade now.

Randomly saw Twerksun on reddit the other day. She’s got the goods out now. But like you said, shorty been at it for over a decade now. :lol:

I remember the OG twerk team thread. I think I was a freshman in college when that popped off.

Yo NT used to be a wild place :lol:

Randomly saw Twerksun on reddit the other day. She’s got the goods out now. But like you said, shorty been at it for over a decade now. :lol:

I remember the OG twerk team thread. I think I was a freshman in college when that popped off.

Yo NT used to be a wild place :lol:

Her sister that got kids is back in the game showing all the cash and prizes :lol:

Aren’t most of them still selling p but just not under taz?

is Demi rose the one with biggest come up? She has 20m followers on ig

Chloe got a sex scene in Swarm that I dare not link though it probably shows less than these pics. Don't know if it's her or a body double though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom