Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It seems to me she had a problem with something he was doing regularly and instead of just kicking him to the curb, she sat down with him and came up with actionable solutions that they both seem to be fine with. Of course we only have her side

To each their own me personally I'd break up with her. But if that makes their relationship work more power to them.

Exactly Fam.

Plenty of room in life for everyone to have their own lane.

As long as nobody is being violated then it's all good.

I still remember the first time I met real-life swingers.

One of the most uncomfortable conversations I ever had.

Mans kept showing me naked pics of his (super bad) wife but in my mind all I could see was:

9e5.gif

Finally checking back in the thread and caught up since my last post. I had zero intention of sending the email but once she told me I was on some unknown, exclusive, members only Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants online forum, I was like

Based on that revelation, I figured I had to do damage control and diffuse situation by meeting her request in fear that she now had this platform to slander me to the masses. So I gave in.

TELL ME WHY OLE GIRL HAD THE SHEER UNMITIGATED GALL TO RESPOND WITH "I appreciate your message, and have read it. Thank you for opening up. I do want you to dig a little deeper on a few things for me (please respond to each item): " and included like five separate items (each a long paragraph) detailing things she wanted me to follow up on
steph-curry-smh.gif

Again, operating from a position of fear and in the dark about what the group was saying (and when), I responded to avoid potential slander :smh: We then exchanged some texts and planned to meet up for dinner in the future when I'm not business traveling |l To be clear, though - this is deeper than yambs because if it was, I wouldn't even entertain it. It is predominantly professional like some of the stories shared on the last page. I don't know what was said and I am lowkey doubting myself now so I have to play it safe because who knows who is even on there.

Got me to got damb jail unless I get to the bottom of this

Finally checking back in the thread and caught up since my last post. I had zero intention of sending the email but once she told me I was on some unknown, exclusive, members only Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants online forum, I was like

Based on that revelation, I figured I had to do damage control and diffuse situation by meeting her request in fear that she now had this platform to slander me to the masses. So I gave in.

TELL ME WHY OLE GIRL HAD THE SHEER UNMITIGATED GALL TO RESPOND WITH "I appreciate your message, and have read it. Thank you for opening up. I do want you to dig a little deeper on a few things for me (please respond to each item): " and included like five separate items (each a long paragraph) detailing things she wanted me to follow up on
steph-curry-smh.gif

Again, operating from a position of fear and in the dark about what the group was saying (and when), I responded to avoid potential slander :smh: We then exchanged some texts and planned to meet up for dinner in the future when I'm not business traveling |l To be clear, though - this is deeper than yambs because if it was, I wouldn't even entertain it. It is predominantly professional like some of the stories shared on the last page. I don't know what was said and I am lowkey doubting myself now so I have to play it safe because who knows who is even on there.

Nah man, shawty straight bullied a brother :smh:

steph-curry-smh.gif

just stop responding dawg shes a grown *** woman acting like a 13 year old

steph-curry-smh.gif

How many months y'all dated again? What's happening here?

That was never long enough to be real to even entertain this.

steph-curry-smh.gif

Man abort mission.

You can't be going out like this. GASLIGHT HER.

Follow-up vid. They were only 3 months in, which is insane, but it was 3 years ago and apparently they no longer do it, so it worked

Back
Top Bottom