Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Well for me, it largely would depend on if the offense occurred prior to the first smash or not. I have let some stuff fly before smashing that I wouldn’t have otherwise. It’s kind of like taking a flyer on a player with red flags late in the draft to see if they have potential that exceeds said red flags vs a player already in your organization exhibiting those same exact behaviors. The latter has a much shorter leash for me.

Yeah mine was we had been hooking up for 6 weeks or so - my timeline was always a 3 month MAX deal

DC crew, if you ain’t at worlds culture fedtival you wrong. Yams out in full effect.

Mans alerted folks in the 4th quarter of the festival :smh:

JK but you to flourish for those of us there with you in spirit
1696115264062.gif

Good job. Now want to explain the meme using a 20 year old sitcom?

Because 2023

TLDR: A random internet user has been trying to make it go viral since 2020 and he just happened to succeed this past week.

Because 2023

TLDR: A random internet user has been trying to make it go viral since 2020 and he just happened to succeed this past week.
:lol: So no actual meaning

This makes sense in this context since he was in Hitch, but what in the hell does the pic mean in general? Keep seeing it used.

i’ve interpreted it as a coy, embarrassed “who me” kind of moment. chances are, i’m wrong tho :lol:

i’ve interpreted it as a coy, embarrassed “who me” kind of moment. chances are, i’m wrong tho :lol:

Yes but I say that because based on how I have seen it used, the interpretation is solely up to the poster and reader because there is no ACTUAL origin story or context :lol:

your boy is 0/2 in recent weeks. finally cut it off with the botanical gardens woman. really nice person, great emotional chemistry, but ultimately i wasn’t into her physically. tried to convince myself i could make it work but once that thought crossed my mind, it was a wrap for me. i was being selfish and avoided the break up convo because, as a people pleaser myself, i didn’t want her to feel bad or disappointed. finally did it and it went well.

took some time off the apps and got back on Hinge recently. yesterday, met up for a drink with a travel nurse from kansas, who moved to Oakland. contrary to botanical gardens, i was hella into her physically and just wanted to smash off the rip. unfortunately, i’ve never been so pissed off by a first date ever. for a majority of the time, she complained about the city and how no one is safe out here. talked incessantly about how her car window was broken into and how she doesn’t like walking to her car to her hospital. she found every piece of energy to **** on Oakland, the cost of living and constantly talked about how southern california food is better. i told her i was from here and did my part to talk about the rich culture and community that exists and how it’s far more prevalent than the reputation of crime she’s been sold. i could tell i was getting pissed because i was just cutting her off every time she tried to talk about how “ghetto” it is.

the final straw was when she said “people need to leave, idk why you don’t.” at that point, i was done. i told her that not every place is for everyone and that she should probably move because we don’t need entitled people who don’t understand culture. wished her the best, picked up our tab and left.

never walked out on someone before but damn, some people are garbage :smh:

had me feelin like bron

1696131731089.gif

your boy is 0/2 in recent weeks. finally cut it off with the botanical gardens woman. really nice person, great emotional chemistry, but ultimately i wasn’t into her physically. tried to convince myself i could make it work but once that thought crossed my mind, it was a wrap for me. i was being selfish and avoided the break up convo because, as a people pleaser myself, i didn’t want her to feel bad or disappointed. finally did it and it went well.

took some time off the apps and got back on Hinge recently. yesterday, met up for a drink with a travel nurse from kansas, who moved to Oakland. contrary to botanical gardens, i was hella into her physically and just wanted to smash off the rip. unfortunately, i’ve never been so pissed off by a first date ever. for a majority of the time, she complained about the city and how no one is safe out here. talked incessantly about how her car window was broken into and how she doesn’t like walking to her car to her hospital. she found every piece of energy to **** on Oakland, the cost of living and constantly talked about how southern california food is better. i told her i was from here and did my part to talk about the rich culture and community that exists and how it’s far more prevalent than the reputation of crime she’s been sold. i could tell i was getting pissed because i was just cutting her off every time she tried to talk about how “ghetto” it is.

the final straw was when she said “people need to leave, idk why you don’t.” at that point, i was done. i told her that not every place is for everyone and that she should probably move because we don’t need entitled people who don’t understand culture. wished her the best, picked up our tab and left.

had me feelin like bron

1696131731089.gif

travel nurses be getting it in…how bad was she tho? man wasn’t too pressed about the prospect of #theyams™️ to curtail the the lady from trash talking the town to continuously redirect the convo elsewhere? certain tings may get energized by playful argumentativeness but i think most would agree 1st link is about positive vibes, trying to dissuade her of her opinions is pretty bold 😮‍💨😂…you probably dodged a bullet if she really was that negative tho

had me feelin like bron

1696131731089.gif
i'm in the town and everytime a beezy shades the eastbay, i'm like who the fuh is youuuuuuu! town bidness bby!!

travel nurses be getting it in…how bad was she tho? man wasn’t too pressed about the prospect of #theyams™️ to curtail the the lady from trash talking the town to continuously redirect the convo elsewhere? certain tings may get energized by playful argumentativeness but i think most would agree 1st link is about positive vibes, trying to dissuade her of her opinions is pretty bold 😮‍💨😂…you probably dodged a bullet if she really was that negative tho

ballinsam23 ballinsam23 is right, i was probably ridin too hard for the town :lol: her hinge said she's "not sure" what she's looking for so she was probably just lookin for a smash.she had another 3 months left in town, so i fumbled the yams. but at no point did it cross my mind to redirect the conversation, i was locked in :emoji_lock:

she was alright, but not bad enough for me to be a traitor. if she was bad bad, i would have co-signed with everything and asked when we're signing the lease to our apartment in Silver Lake

Anyone ever dated a female who has started a business whilst you were involved with them??

I've been around a few and the change in energy has always been hilarious.

One in particular sent me picture of a timesheet and asked me to pick a time slot for when we could meet up :lol:

Like if your business is rolling and you got a mad schedule I get it but you just made your insta page yesterday and me and your momma are your only 2 followers

Back
Top Bottom