Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

All I had to do was get one glimpse of the dude that created “love languages”

Now I’m not saying looks are everything but I’ll be damned if I listen to tips on how to treat a woman from the crypt keeper b

But like I said anything that is beneficial to their bad habits that they refuse to break free of they will latch onto

Ex: astrology, psycho babble, etc etc

“Oh that was such a Taurus move of me”

No Tiffany you’re just a bad person lol

😮‍💨 never actually seen the dude; that’s cold 😮‍💨, but hey if he was able to pull being a doppelgänger to the crypt keeper he probably was onto something 😂🤷🏿‍♂️

honestly, it all can have a place/be useful as fodder for conversation but the astrology, crystal, love language stuff can get very inane if the woman is into that stuff too heavy

To some extent love languages are very real. I’ve gotten in a couple fights with my wife that eventually came back to her valuing acts of service that I didn’t provide for her in the moment that led to the fighting. We didn’t realize it at the time, but if I had simply helped her with something at the time, the fight never would have happened.

Not really up to speed on this attachment types thing, but I wouldn’t just immediately brush it off as BS.

Some of y’all are way too quick to categorize some of this stuff as astrology level bull**** when women are actually just straight up giving you the playbook to win their attention and affection. I draw a hard line at “oh that’s just (insert sign) energy” though.

To some extent love languages are very real. I’ve gotten in a couple fights with my wife that eventually came back to her valuing acts of service that I didn’t provide for her in the moment that led to the fighting. We didn’t realize it at the time, but if I had simply helped her with something at the time, the fight never would have happened.

Not really up to speed on this attachment types thing, but I wouldn’t just immediately brush it off as BS.

Some of y’all are way too quick to categorize some of this stuff as astrology level bull**** when women are actually just straight up giving you the playbook to win their attention and affection. I draw a hard line at “oh that’s just (insert sign) energy” though.

eh…it’s bs because it’s origin is ©️someguy came up with a framework that helped him in his consults, it has little/no basis in actual psychology/sociology…all the supposed ‘love languages’ are not particularly insightful & relies on folk actually being self aware enough to actually self ‘diagnose’ in order to know/predict how they will respond to other’s behavior(s), as well assuming it remains constant & isn’t subject to context/circumstance…with that noted, like many other psuedo based ideologies outchea, there may some utility found in it

attachment styles at least has roots in actual psychoanalysis/psychology

Last edited:
This starting to feel like thread about relationships respectfully :lol:

If you are pursuing a relationship then sure gon head and buy into their “playbook” and meet their compassionate needs but I think most of us aren’t on that type of time in here

Need this future and metro to drop for the spring / summer

WASHED KING WASHED KING how the single life excursions been g

This starting to feel like thread about relationships respectfully :lol:

If you are pursuing a relationship then sure gon head and buy into their “playbook” and meet their compassionate needs but I think most of us aren’t on that type of time in here

Need this future and metro to drop for the spring / summer

WASHED KING WASHED KING how the single life excursions been g

Extremely successful. Just moved into a new crib downtown too.

I’ve barely had time to fill y’all boys in. Basketball season just ended so my weekends are free now and I got a play each day from Fri-Sun morning each weekend with a different joint. Ive cut the rotation down to 4.

1. 22, black and Japanese in school for nursing.

2. Vietnamese 22, also still in school school
But for graphic design.

3. 24 5’9 light skin joint. Tall, long legs she’s a preschool teacher.

4. 25, Puerto Rican 5’5. Slim joint but she still got a body on her.

Imma post QS pics later but I’m heading to brunch right now with #1. Best roster I’ve had in a minute.

I’ve barely had time to fill y’all boys in. Basketball season just ended so my weekends are free now and I got a play each day from Fri-Sun morning each weekend with a different joint. Ive cut the rotation down to 4.

But for graphic design.

Imma post QS pics later but I’m heading to brunch right now with #1. Best roster I’ve had in a minute.
"I'll take a number one and two number threes please...oh and a number 4, just the sandwich. "

Do non white or black women do this so openly too ?

I've seen/heard Asian women talk about not dating Asian guys because "they remind them of their brother" but I've never seen it writing or on dating sites/apps :nerd:

But for graphic design.

no caitlin clark or sabrina in the rotation ?
smh

aepps20 aepps20

But for graphic design.

My fault I kept the streets waiting. Deleting in 30 cause I got people who want to see me fail

checks mcgee checks mcgee DripNick DripNick

Once I get these wisdom teeth out I'm going up to DC and DOING DAMAGE.

Last edited:
I ain been yet. I was supposed to be popping out the first week of April but I gotta get these widom teeth out March 29th.

Will be up that way in May instead. Throwing my profile up there next month to start lining up moves.

Cool just keep us posted man

Back
Top Bottom