Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

kobe-kobe-bryant.gif

Lmaooo so thats where you got your signature expression

Anybody ever have to abort mission when they first laid eyes on the beave? :ohwell:
lol

had a situation where I made my way down
was jungle status (which I dont mind)
but junt smelled like a turkish sauna

I was like
no-friday.gif

said I couldnt do it, too much on my mind

but def had a few that had mangled lips etc
but still went through with it

Last edited:
Man, dating pool in the DMV is full of Urine and it smells awful.

Story time for you guys entertainment..
Please tell me if I’m wrong..

So, it was this girl I knew for a little while. We went to the same high school, but I didn’t know her, just seen her by passing. We been friends on FB and IG for about 10 years, or so. It wasn’t until 2019 after my last relationship/engagement ended when I hit her DM on social media. Ironically, her relationship ended shortly before mines. From that point on, we been speaking and such, but it was on and off. Seen her a few times, but nothing big materialized.

Fast forward, July of this year, she text me kind of out of the blue. Had a little conversation and she asked if I had a Girlfriend. Of course, the answer was NO. From that point, we would speak just about everyday and was opening up about some stuff, which was cool. We both opened up about what our intentions were as far as a potential long term relationship and such. She would send me good morning texts and such almost every morning and vice versa. Used to bring a smile to my face, can’t front. She even said that I bring a smile to her face, also. Things were going smooth. We even were planning on days to go out on dates and such.

Here is when things slowly started to turn. The last week of July, or rather the first week of August, I asked her what she was doing one weekend. She claim she had to run errands, cool. That Sunday night we were on the phone and I asked her again afterwards. When I asked, I honestly forgot that I asked her the day prior. That Monday Morning, she calls me and basically tells me that me asking her what she was doing/what she did that Saturday triggered her and made her uncomfortable. She claimed that her previous relationships both men were jealous types and possessive, so it clearly triggered her by me asking the question. I apologized to her and told her that it wasn’t my intentions. Not really sure how she took it, so I just let it be what it was. From that point on, I noticed she wasn’t as intentional on the GM texts and such. I just noticed the difference, but I let it slide. We both still spoke, but that spark wasn’t the same. Even going down to us going on a date for the first time. We both have weekends off, but it seemed like she didn’t really care. Who knows.

So, here is the most recent thing that went down that left me on a cliffhanger. I went to Austin and Houston last week. Austin was to see my brother and his wife. They live down there. Houston was more of having fun and such. I did have fun down in Houston. The heat really sucks, though. Anyway, so when I went to Houston, my friend lives down there. My friend that lives down there was my EX GF from over 15 years ago. No, I did not have sex with her down there before anyone asks. Nothing happened and we had a good time in the H-Town. So, the girl asked me on arrival to Houston who was my friend and I told her that I knew her for over 15 years and she got 2 kids. Cool. The next day that evening, she asked me again, but in more detail. She says, “So, who is your friend and did she go to Oxon Hill High with us? Did you guys used to date?” I told her, yes, we did date, 15 years ago”. From my text response, I haven’t heard from her since. I was honest with her and it appears that that may have been the end. Do you guys think I’m wrong and should reach out back to her, or she’s over reacting? I haven’t reached back out to her, either. This was this post Saturday. Thoughts?

So, it was this girl I knew for a little while. We went to the same high school, but I didn’t know her, just seen her by passing. We been friends on FB and IG for about 10 years, or so. It wasn’t until 2019 after my last relationship/engagement ended when I hit her DM on social media. Ironically, her relationship ended shortly before mines. From that point on, we been speaking and such, but it was on and off. Seen her a few times, but nothing big materialized.

Fast forward, July of this year, she text me kind of out of the blue. Had a little conversation and she asked if I had a Girlfriend. Of course, the answer was NO. From that point, we would speak just about everyday and was opening up about some stuff, which was cool. We both opened up about what our intentions were as far as a potential long term relationship and such. She would send me good morning texts and such almost every morning and vice versa. Used to bring a smile to my face, can’t front. She even said that I bring a smile to her face, also. Things were going smooth. We even were planning on days to go out on dates and such.

Here is when things slowly started to turn. The last week of July, or rather the first week of August, I asked her what she was doing one weekend. She claim she had to run errands, cool. That Sunday night we were on the phone and I asked her again afterwards. When I asked, I honestly forgot that I asked her the day prior. That Monday Morning, she calls me and basically tells me that me asking her what she was doing/what she did that Saturday triggered her and made her uncomfortable. She claimed that her previous relationships both men were jealous types and possessive, so it clearly triggered her by me asking the question. I apologized to her and told her that it wasn’t my intentions. Not really sure how she took it, so I just let it be what it was. From that point on, I noticed she wasn’t as intentional on the GM texts and such. I just noticed the difference, but I let it slide. We both still spoke, but that spark wasn’t the same. Even going down to us going on a date for the first time. We both have weekends off, but it seemed like she didn’t really care. Who knows.

So, here is the most recent thing that went down that left me on a cliffhanger. I went to Austin and Houston last week. Austin was to see my brother and his wife. They live down there. Houston was more of having fun and such. I did have fun down in Houston. The heat really sucks, though. Anyway, so when I went to Houston, my friend lives down there. My friend that lives down there was my EX GF from over 15 years ago. No, I did not have sex with her down there before anyone asks. Nothing happened and we had a good time in the H-Town. So, the girl asked me on arrival to Houston who was my friend and I told her that I knew her for over 15 years and she got 2 kids. Cool. The next day that evening, she asked me again, but in more detail. She says, “So, who is your friend and did she go to Oxon Hill High with us? Did you guys used to date?” I told her, yes, we did date, 15 years ago”. From my text response, I haven’t heard from her since. I was honest with her and it appears that that may have been the end. Do you guys think I’m wrong and should reach out back to her, or she’s over reacting? I haven’t reached back out to her, either. This was this post Saturday. Thoughts?

I think this is a lot of effort for a woman you haven't linked yet with in person. I'd try to set up a time to see her within the next week, if she can't give you one I'd move on.

It sounds like neither of yall really like each other that much 4real, just need somebody on your line for the moment…You owed her no explanation about your trip

Keep it moving n find a joint that actually wants to link and not playing, preferably somebody new don’t dip back into the high school dating pool…It’s too many chicks in the DMV that’s not even from there to be wasting your time like that

Last edited:

Labor day weekend, then its CBC weekend, and H street festival.

forget about her soldier! its back to the trenches!

There will be plenty of women and plenty of wins for you!

It sounds like neither of yall really like each other that much 4real, just need somebody on your line for the moment…You owed her no explanation about your trip

Keep it moving n find a joint that actually wants to link and not playing, preferably somebody new don’t dip back into the high school dating pool…It’s too many chicks in the DMV that’s not even from there to be wasting your time like that
Yeah, I’m already leaning towards moving on. I was feeling her for a bit, but I definitely had some reservations. She was cool and down to earth, but VERY flashy as far as her wardrobe. Gucci, LV, MCM, and etc. Not that it’s a bad thing, but I’m definitely not someone who’s into big brands like that and not sure if I can keep up. I was told by someone that I could be too complex for her. The biggest issue I had was our conversations was mostly me pulling the weight and just like most native DMV chicks, conversations be lacking and they think their looks will carry weight.. Honestly, I don’t think I did anything in this situation. Who knows…

I would post pics, but I don’t know who knows who on this platform, so I don’t want to take that chance.

Yeah, I’m already leaning towards moving on. I was feeling her for a bit, but I definitely had some reservations. She was cool and down to earth, but VERY flashy as far as her wardrobe. Gucci, LV, MCM, and etc. Not that it’s a bad thing, but I’m definitely not someone who’s into big brands like that and not sure if I can keep up. I was told by someone that I could be too complex for her. The biggest issue I had was our conversations was mostly me pulling the weight and just like most native DMV chicks, conversations be lacking and they think their looks will carry weight.. Honestly, I don’t think I did anything in this situation. Who knows…

I would post pics, but I don’t know who knows who on this platform, so I don’t want to take that chance.
Yea not your fault, yall just not meant to be and it’s cool that’s life…The good thing thing is you realize it now and can save time and headaches chasing shorty down the line

End of the summer into cuffing season is prime time to re up on some new joints, so it’s good timing to drop her and keep looking

Don’t post pics unless you really don’t give af :lol: :nerd:

Yea idk if you two are just bored, but doesnt sound like either of you like each other like that.

I found it funny she got mad at you for being "jealous" but she clearly the jealous one here.

My issue is I currently can't go many places without seeing old situations at least when it comes to nightlife.

Like 3 weeks ago I'm at the bar and my girl staring me dead in the face wondering why this other women is acting so shocked I'm with another woman and I'm doing my best not to blow my whole situation up. Lucky for me her friend caught the hint and drug her out the bar.

Then last week It's 1 am, last call is coming up and I have 2 of them at the same bar across the street from me and I'm trying to get an Uber to go home with one without being seen by the other.

It's a mess.

My issue is I currently can't go many places without seeing old situations at least when it comes to nightlife.

Like 3 weeks ago I'm at the bar and my girl staring me dead in the face wondering why this other women is acting so shocked I'm with another woman and I'm doing my best not to blow my whole situation up. Lucky for me her friend caught the hint and drug her out the bar.

Then last week It's 1 am, last call is coming up and I have 2 of them at the same bar across the street from me and I'm trying to get an Uber to go home with one without being seen by the other.

It's a mess.
Gotta switch up the spots till winter hits dawg or stay out the mix for a lil while if you live in a place that don’t got as many options

Gotta switch up the spots till winter hits dawg or stay out the mix for a lil while if you live in a place that don’t got as many options

City not THAT small my numbers just ran up too high.

Hinge account had 400+ matches before I deleted, Tinder another 100+. Thats not even counting pulling up on women in person.

City not THAT small my numbers just ran up too high.

Hinge account had 400+ matches before I deleted, Tinder another 100+. Thats not even counting pulling up on women in person.
Just go to another side of town or the burbs, definitely when you with your lady…it’s an easy fix

Sometimes you gotta let spots cool down for a min before you go back, especially if you was outside a lot …Just part of the game, it’s a few go to spots round me I haven’t been since early spring :lol:

Yea idk if you two are just bored, but doesnt sound like either of you like each other like that.

I found it funny she got mad at you for being "jealous" but she clearly the jealous one here.
Yeah, it makes absolutely no sense. This same girl tell me that she always attracts, drug dealers, thugs, and etc. She wants something different. She says her mom thinks it’s because she is too flashy as far as her wardrobe(GUCCI, MCM, LV, and etc.). But, clearly I’m not her type, so I’m just moving on.

Just go to another side of town or the burbs, definitely when you with your lady…it’s an easy fix

Sometimes you gotta let spots cool down for a min before you go back, especially if you was outside a lot …Just part of the game, it’s a few go to spots round me I haven’t been since early spring :lol:

Dodging the random women I went on a few dates/hookups here and there isn't the issue. Most of them aren't that confrontational to make it a big issue.

MY issue is the ones that are in our friend group because they usually pregame/come back to the after with us, and my girl knows they're apart of our group and she don't rock with them at all cause she knows I hooked up with one of them and feels like I'm too friendly with the others.

It's hard to hit her with the "Im going out with the guys" when she knows we're never out w/o women around

Richmond is small fam - I only had that happen to me like 2-3x in LA while having over 1k matches and being on dates basically nightly - I was posting in here weekly about it basically when you joined in 14 😂😂😂

The friend group thing is a whole different situation - that’s why I never really hung with girls until B school

You still good to pull up? WASHED KING WASHED KING

KEEP ROLLIN MY GUY.

YOU DONT OWE HER A SINGLE EXPLANTION.

TOO MANY OTHER BIRDS TO CHOOSE FROM.

Back
Top Bottom