Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Within a week I try to meet up. Perhaps won't initiate sexual activity. It's more to feel the girl out and see where her head is. Based on that I either don't call again or try to get up again within a couple days.

It also depends on where you live, I live in Southeast Ga and the only Asians I see work at Chinese restaurants.

I'd love to smash one, but out here they all keep to themselves

Same thing with middle eastern chicks, you gotta better luck hitting fantasy 5

Man I want an Asian or middle Eastern so bad but I swear they be scared to go the black route out here

I'm in Ohio and I most of these sites are filled with white chicks right now. I'm mostly relying on just Tinder at the moment but its def starting to make progress I caught a couple over the weekend and just got another random match today. My boy tells me he hit like 4 chicks in the last 2 weeks off Tinder so now I'm pretty on it.

Haven't had a chance to troll much but I'm sure I will down the line.

Last edited:
Stupid question, but on OKC if I view a chick's profile more than once, will it show on their profile. I don't want to look like a creep

I really hate when a chick finally decides to message me back, she decides to delete her account. **** is the worst man :stoneface:

I also hate when some of the chicks say they "only date _____(insert race) men" :smh: >:

I'm Dominican and most of these women only want white men. Even women from my own country only want white boys, **** like that gets me heated.

One of the broads that I pulled the number off OKC gave me the curve. Bish blocked my number for no reason. I was tryna make plans to meet, but she kept duckin'. She called me outta the blue last Friday asking if I knew who it was on the phone. I said yea, but I'm going to sleep since I gotta work early tomorrow. I did not talk to her since then, I tried to hit her up today and my number is blocked :stoneface:

Then another one I was messaging talking bout she's actually taken and OKC doesn't let her delete her account :lol:
but she still logging in though? :rofl:
yep she's still logging in :lol: dumb *** ***** :smh:

It also depends on where you live, I live in Southeast Ga and the only Asians I see work at Chinese restaurants.

I'd love to smash one, but out here they all keep to themselves

Same thing with middle eastern chicks, you gotta better luck hitting fantasy 5

Man I want an Asian or middle Eastern so bad but I swear they be scared to go the black route out here

I'm in Ohio and I most of these sites are filled with white chicks right now. I'm mostly relying on just Tinder at the moment but its def starting to make progress I caught a couple over the weekend and just got another random match today. My boy tells me he hit like 4 chicks in the last 2 weeks off Tinder so now I'm pretty on it.

Haven't had a chance to troll much but I'm sure I will down the line.

When you say you caught a couple off Tinder over the weekend and got another match today, you talking about actually meeting these girls and smashing, getting numbers or just having a convo? I guess you're saying your boy ****** 4 chicks off it too?

One of my friends started casually dating someone off Tinder. Nothing serious and they've messed around but it wasn't just a random hook up which I thought was the point of Tinder.

I'm still in early stages so I'm just getting around to setting up meetings this week to see whats good. My boy Smashed 4 chicks off of Tinder straight up. He's a white guy (no disrespect) with lower standards than I am tho.

I aint now Tinder was straight for the hook up tho. I doubt that will be my approach. I usually play at a longer game just to see what else I can get.

I'm still in early stages so I'm just getting around to setting up meetings this week to see whats good. My boy Smashed 4 chicks off of Tinder straight up. He's a white guy (no disrespect) with lower standards than I am tho.

I aint now Tinder was straight for the hook up tho. I doubt that will be my approach. I usually play at a longer game just to see what else I can get.
One of my boys from South Africa put me on to Tinder about 4 months ago, he was smashing 2-3 a week...

its hit or miss for sure.

He's also has Lower Standards when it comes to hooking up. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
When do yall try to schedule something with these chicks? A week?
ASAP bro

As soon as I get the number I text em a quick convo, exchange pics, and set up a meet up, if they cool with me comin over, I'm hittin, if it's a date, it'll take a week to hit

Lowkey, if it's Thursday/Friday I ask what they got up for Saturday or Friday night, if they say nothin and they look good, I tell em to bring some friends for my friends and we meet up at a club, 3/3 wit that one

Updates: this weekend was new nana every night, roster building up, now I'm lookin for the 5 and 3 spot

Lol fatties get ignored. I'm mad I sent a message to a chick I thought had ok face. Looked at a few more pics and seen a whale out of its natural habitat. Smh

Damb, you guise ever get ready to go out on a date (or w/e the hell you do wid these bishes) then when you're ready to leave the crib, the girl next door is outside and she's alone (most likely sitting on the curb). . then as soon as you're leaving she's waving at you? it's possible she just need someone to talk to but I just left to go see this girl I "met" online

|I

Last edited:
I closed my profile a couple days after I made it. The 39 yr old woman that wants a dude 6'1 text me today saying she can't get over the height and age.

I'm 5'10 and 27

I need motivation to get back on. Haven't been getting as lucky as I want on there.
:smh:

Gonna make me another pof profile tonight and see what I can work up! Gonna try okc too while I'm at it.

I closed my profile a couple days after I made it. The 39 yr old woman that wants a dude 6'1 text me today saying she can't get over the height and age.

I'm 5'10 and 27

I need motivation to get back on. Haven't been getting as lucky as I want on there.
:smh:

Don't be discouraged. Especially by an old bish like that. There's plenty of girls out there closer to ur age and won't care about your height. Getting women is like hunting. Survival of the fittest. Man your harpoons

Back
Top Bottom