Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Saw some profile pic with a phat mass, so I was like cool, then I clicked on it, and it was basically a long-haired Luol Deng with butt implants. I'm so disgusted right now.

Last edited:
fam that aint a ****** but you definitely getting catfished, i reverse image searched and bout 15 profiles popped up with a link to that particular image, get an IG as proof or something

fam that aint a ****** but you definitely getting catfished, i reverse image searched and bout 15 profiles popped up with a link to that particular image, get an IG as proof or something

It was just a picture I stumbled across on OKC.

Didn't actually message her or anything.

Damn Steebie, had you a hood booger loll...but yea, imma gon head and dead ol girl then, preciate that info
bruh...what did i tell u about that chick? lol...she deleted and created another page 
laugh.gif
 with some more trollin

Joined a few months ago, and have been on a slaying spree smh...these chicks are lonely and easy lol...if you're in Houston we can swap a few lol

View media item 673850
View media item 673851
View media item 673852
I'm in Houston, but i dont have a Pof account. Whats good with the hunnies?

Just moved to Houston. Son is putting up Dwight Howard numbers. I just made Profile today and I don't see myself keeping this up for long. I'd rather meet yambs in person.

Last edited:
Was going to meet up with some chick from pof. This is what happened -_-

Her:Are you gonna pay for the movie?
Me:why does it matter lol.
Her: Just making sure because I wont have any money till next week.
Me: Do you want to push it till next week then? I'm tight on money also lol :/
Her:wow:k

(I'm not tight on money, Just a lame excuse I have her)
I don't mind paying for movie tickets but don't expect that ish straight off the bat lmao.
And what is it with this chicks wanting a title before they do anything geez smh.
You need to get your game up son. When she asked you should had flirted and been like  sure, if your going to be nice to me..lol or something along the lines . Girls like that. instant smash
It's the principle. Chick shouldn't be asking him to pay before they even go out
I dont see nothing wrong. 1st I respect that girl that she even said something before he even took her to the movies.props

Real talk. Not sure how old you dudes are, but if a chick hit me with this I'd suggest that we watch the movie at my house (if we even go out at all)...with her broke ***. If shorty is over 21 and pulling this mess, step back, unless you know the yambs is guaranteed. 

Next thing you know you're giving her money just to smash.
mean.gif

I run a strict split bill policy for these meet ups some of ya'll (and them) consider dates. I MIGHT consider covering it all on the next time out, but it's gotta be worth it. 
We all pay to smash one way or the other and a $14 movie ticket is well worth a smash
You have to think outside the box bro....(aside from not having money) a lot of the chicks ask these type question because of a previous situation.

For example some guy ask/invited her to a movie or a meal and when they got to the ticket booth/bill came he looked at her to pay or pay her half.

So instead of being in that position again she asks before hand...

And frankly if you invite her out somewhere that costs money you should pay...if you don't wanna spend money find something free to do since it was probably your idea.

Yall gotta take those wanna be alpha lenses off. The bar is set really low out here take advantage of it.
Exactly... if it was me when she ask if i;m paying I would had flirted and said depends if your going to be nice to me or not..lol See your being a mystery. What i just said could be taken 2 ways. Nice as in smash or just being nice.. Girls like that plus your setting the bar that you want to smash,

and if you look out most girls would return that favor 10 times
One way to tell is if their index finger is longer then the ring finger it is a women., If their index finger is shorter then ring finger it is a man.  Look at your ring  finger , its longer then index. 99% women ringer finger  is shorter then their index.

Post some hand shots

Last edited:
The fact she can't even afford a $12-15 movie ticket is a turn off too. I expect to pay but the chicks who insist on getting half (like the snacks or drinks before/after) are much more attractive.

Was going to meet up with some chick from pof. This is what happened -_-

Her:Are you gonna pay for the movie?

Me:why does it matter lol.

Her: Just making sure because I wont have any money till next week.

Me: Do you want to push it till next week then? I'm tight on money also lol :/

Her:wow:k

(I'm not tight on money, Just a lame excuse I have her)

I don't mind paying for movie tickets but don't expect that ish straight off the bat lmao.

And what is it with this chicks wanting a title before they do anything geez smh.

You need to get your game up son. When she asked you should had flirted and been like  sure, if your going to be nice to me..lol or something along the lines . Girls like that. instant smash

It's the principle. Chick shouldn't be asking him to pay before they even go out
I dont see nothing wrong. 1st I respect that girl that she even said something before he even took her to the movies.props

Real talk. Not sure how old you dudes are, but if a chick hit me with this I'd suggest that we watch the movie at my house (if we even go out at all)...with her broke ***. If shorty is over 21 and pulling this mess, step back, unless you know the yambs is guaranteed. 

Next thing you know you're giving her money just to smash.:smh:  

I run a strict split bill policy for these meet ups some of ya'll (and them) consider dates. I MIGHT consider covering it all on the next time out, but it's gotta be worth it. 
We all pay to smash one way or the other and a $14 movie ticket is well worth a smash

You have to think outside the box bro....(aside from not having money) a lot of the chicks ask these type question because of a previous situation.

For example some guy ask/invited her to a movie or a meal and when they got to the ticket booth/bill came he looked at her to pay or pay her half.

So instead of being in that position again she asks before hand...

And frankly if you invite her out somewhere that costs money you should pay...if you don't wanna spend money find something free to do since it was probably your idea.

Yall gotta take those wanna be alpha lenses off. The bar is set really low out here take advantage of it.

Exactly... if it was me when she ask if i;m paying I would had flirted and said depends if your going to be nice to me or not..lol See your being a mystery. What i just said could be taken 2 ways. Nice as in smash or just being nice.. Girls like that plus your setting the bar that you want to smash,

and if you look out most girls would return that favor 10 times

Get outta here. "nice to me" to her could be a nice hug at the end of the date. It's tacky for her to ask for you to pay before a date. Period

smh, that logic makes no sense tho

i understand if u in a dry spell, then im plottin ways on how to NOT spend money and smash (but i guess the gas money is still payin to smash right? smh)

i pay my way and her way to have fun, i dont pay for anything unless i have a good time

i can call up a few chicks right now and just ****, but if i feel like chillin, we gon chill in the city and see some ****

lol social network strikes again...this time I see my boy on meetme.com while scopin out the chick page whose brother graduate high school with me...this fool has a fake name and  has pics wearin a faux mink hat and faux mink jacket with no shirt underneath with his hand on his chest hair bitin his lip lmao...I can't wait to see this cat tonite this roast session is gonna be epic

i remember seeing a certain someone's pics on OKC whose personal interests were "exposed" in her own NT AmA thread...
laugh.gif

i was trying to figure why the ones she posted looked so familiar then it hit me, her profile would often pop up on a search id do for the DC area...

laugh.gif
i told her in the thread that DC was a small place and watch what she puts out there, and NT proved to be an even smaller place...

Last edited:
Should I PM you for the info? I don't know how I missed that exposure
everything was taken down including the okc profile so unless NT detectives are that much better at uncovering things other than what they already let out, i dont think there is anything left to see.

everything was taken down including the okc profile so unless NT detectives are that much better at uncovering things other than what they already let out, i dont think there is anything left to see.
Who was the NT'er?  Or if you'd rather not say, was the AMA anything specific?  Only one I remember was the dude who was a heroin addict

Who was the NT'er?  Or if you'd rather not say, was the AMA anything specific?  Only one I remember was the dude who was a heroin addict
Should I PM you for the info? I don't know how I missed that exposure

Its not like her face was visible from what I remember.

She was some publicist who couldnt reveal anything about herself. Someone posted an online profile that she had and things went south. She asked for the thread to be deleted

She was some publicist who couldnt reveal anything about herself. Someone posted an online profile that she had and things went south. She asked for the thread to be deleted
there were face pics in the okc profile but i dont recall any face pics being put out in the thread...i only remember the self posted ones and the screen shot of the profiles the detectives found...

i dont remember what her face looks like tho and would not recognize her walking down the street...only reason i remembered them tho was b/c the body shots were much racier than your typical DC-professional type would post on a dating site...

Last edited:

wee-bey-gif.gif

I remember that thread now
laugh.gif
.  Well, not the exposure, but I think I remember who it was

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom