Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Had a Tinder chick just quit the team. Only two days after giving me head like 3 times and smashing on Sunday
laugh.gif
What caused her to send this to you though?
The last straw was that I didn't answer her phone call (was on an OKC date)

She was always the one to call first and usually texted first

She wanted All-star treatment when she was a bench role player
Bro the same **** happened to me with a tinder chick from two weeks ago. ***** wanted me to come over every night and text her everyday
laugh.gif

White chick has in her profile she's only interested in black guys. She visits my profile seemingly every other day, so I send her a message. No response but still checks me out a lot :lol:

I'm getting used to this online stuff

Last edited:
I wish I could find that profile where this chick used nothing but Chante Moore pics.
View media item 1033069

I also came across one of my goofy *** cousins on pof. Have the nerve to list "Looking for Marriage", knowing she is no where near ready for that at 20. I wonder if her doofus Burger King bf knows she's on there.

I wish I could find that profile where this chick used nothing but Chante Moore pics.
View media item 1033069

I also came across one of my goofy *** cousins on pof. Have the nerve to list "Looking for Marriage", knowing she is no where near ready for that at 20. I wonder if her doofus Burger King bf knows she's on there.

Lls you're letting her stay on there knowing what dudes talk about on here? Letting the wolves have at the fam huh lol?

:rofl: at "doofus Burker King bf"

Lls you're letting her stay on there knowing what dudes talk about on here? Letting the wolves have at the fam huh lol?

:rofl: at "doofus Burker King bf"

She been making dumb doofus decisions since she was 13, I can't say anything to anybody with had to withdraw from college with a 1.3 just cause she didn't know what college was actually for.

Entertain throughout the day (usually while im at work or class)... then you gotta change your notification settings on your iphone to where there's not notification when you get a text.

But mostly the less you text/talk to them, the more they want you.
I got that notification thing down already. How u make a profile on these sites without getting caught

Back
Top Bottom