Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

most these girls really lack personality. Kicked with a chick I met online not too long ago and anytime there was more then 5 seconds of silence she goes "so tell me about yourself... Tell me another thing about you etc"

**** goes from being a date to a job interview

rejoice.png
:lol: its gonna be tough man deciding which one I wanna be with. Don't wanna kick the other two to the curb. They are legit cool as hell. Maybe I could tell them all to get on the bus...word to stevie j :pimp:

Just asked a very very young but legal chick

Can i clap then cheeks jokingly

She replied alright why not :lol:

Currently working on it man wow :lol:

Last edited:
I went to Pace college to smang a 19 year old over the summer.
I get there and she tells me how we can't fool around because she was raped last weekend... :wow:

hit record on my phone and told her to tell me about it... got dome then bounced :smh:

Im grown as hell man im not on that really but wud. im just bored at work.

Pof not bad though.

Last edited:
I went to Pace college to smang a 19 year old over the summer.
I get there and she tells me how we can't fool around because she was raped last weekend...
eek.gif

hit record on my phone and told her to tell me about it... got dome then bounced
mean.gif
the ellipsis is what made me laugh lol i was expecting this to end with you saying something completely different.

Think I'll download POF again when I get off work. Deleted the app multiple times because most of the chicks on there from Mississippi aren't worth ish. Might just flirt with some ugly chicks to see what happens.

Think I'll download POF again when I get off work. Deleted the app multiple times because most of the chicks on there from Mississippi aren't worth ish. Might just flirt with some ugly chicks to see what happens.
You are reaching low.....

So you are perfectly comfortable with low results

I didn't say I was going to smash ugly chicks. I just said I was going to flirt with them to see what happens. Might end up having a good convo with some of them.
It still did not penetrate your thick skull....Ill say it again....

You are reaching low.....

So you are perfectly comfortable with low results

I hit a few bad chicks off of POF. I'm in the Bmore/DC/MD area, and a few when I'm in ATL.

Best and easiest free site to me.

Back
Top Bottom