Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

But is ***** not *****

So it's not just me , " I am not looking for a hookup" == I am really looking for a quick hookup

roll.gif
roll.gif
wth
laugh.gif
Blobfish, straight from the deep sea. Look familiar to any of y'all on POF? 
laugh.gif

Im not going to hate on pof just cuz i havent had any good experiences so ill keep an open mind. But what do yall do to flourish whether its there, okc or tinder. Maybe my selfie shots need improvement, my profile is lacking or just need better messages to send these girls.

Last edited:
POF has a bad joint on like 1 out of every 8 profiles. You can find an average to above average chick usually. I've flourished on there. Especially February to March.

To homie up there that on a drought....grab some drink and knock that down. That's a layup and a slump buster. You going to find your mojo after that.

POF has a bad joint on like 1 out of every 8 profiles. You can find an average to above average chick usually. I've flourished on there. Especially February to March.

To homie up there that on a drought....grab some drink and knock that down. That's a layup and a slump buster. You going to find your mojo after that.

You're being very generous with that number :lol: and it doesn't even matter which city

You're being very generous with that number :lol: and it doesn't even matter which city

I thought I was :lol:. I ran across some lookers in the DMV though. But yeah...lets just say you'll be doing some scrolling befor you find something that truly catches your eye.

I'm back on a pof & etc slump.

- no responses to my matches / messages
- going ghost on me whether in app dms or via text

Maybe I need to take a break & go back to the drawing board lol.

Im not going to hate on pof just cuz i havent had any good experiences so ill keep an open mind. But what do yall do to flourish whether its there, okc or tinder. Maybe my selfie shots need improvement, my profile is lacking or just need better messages to send these girls.

I had a chick judge my pics and that helped me out a lot, so maybe ask a chick to do the same for you?. You put me on that all my full body pics looks the exact same just a different fit :lol:, I switch most out and just rolled with 3 pics, one full body as my main that showcase my style/height, second pic of me smiling and lay just a selfie without a hat to show I'm not bald, :lol: have a lot of pics with me wearing a hat. So for sure ask a chick to help you out to pick your pictures better.

Asked girl if she was BBW and she said "wait. why? is that something I like?" I told her to send me full body pic and no answer. she looks like big girl with pretty face.

Last edited:
Every message in my inbox starts off with

Hey There:wink:

Hi There:smile:

Yo women have like zero game I swear.

Back
Top Bottom