Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Everybody got a history man, it's just maybe you're the one that calms her. Dudes love pulling that "sisterhood of failure" like it's all just that black and white.

This is my girl. Hates doing it but the best i have ever had. Shes it makes her gag.
I've had one chick say it made her jaw tired/sore I was like wtf? You just started lol.

It's annoying but w.e I don't care too much. I like going down on chicks regardless though.
I've only had a few girls that can do it/like doing it for extended periods of time. 

Getting topped off for extended periods of time can be fun, but a lot of the time the girl spends too much time on the tip and it gets super-sensitive.  If a girl goes too hard on the tip for too long it starts to hurt.  

I've only had a few girls that can do it/like doing it for extended periods of time. 

Getting topped off for extended periods of time can be fun, but a lot of the time the girl spends too much time on the tip and it gets super-sensitive.  If a girl goes too hard on the tip for too long it starts to hurt.  

Yea if don't go well after a couple minutes I might just order a pizza and tell her if she wants to just watch a movie.

It's 2016 not tolerating any chick not giving top. Let's just be real. If she knows what she's doing she can stay on that thing all day long if she wants. Only ran into a handful of chicks
that made me make her stop bc she's hurting the boy.

I think some of you are under the assumption that I was use this app to find an actual relationship/marriage...I'm not :lol: I mean it's cool if you guys want to wine them dine them and be their shoulder to cry on about their 3 kids, bills and baby daddy drama. Cape on fellas, cape on.

How long do you wait before you unmatch someone on Tinder when they haven't responded to your first message

Almost two years deep with my girl from POF 
nthat.gif

Bout to put that ring on it soon. Flourish. 

Nobody wants to date me. :frown:

There's people out here on their third baby. They getting cuffed. You good B.

Idkbwhy I quoted that second paragraph.

Last edited:
Been pretty dry for me lately, ain't no biddies been responding. I need a good stoner chick or 2 on the team.

I'm just want a chick to hit up when I need some and to come over to watch some shows or something. None of that going out on dates bs.

Just finished kicking with Pinay chick. She hit me up asking if I was out partying and told her to meet up. She rolled up and I was immediately caught off guard by the plumpness of the cheeks and C level chest game; thought she'd be a petite chick. She warmed up to me right away cuffing me as we walked thru the bar. She played off mad reserved but knew she wanted the D.
devil.gif
the way she was eyeing me.. Bounced her to the crib, Girl was wack in bed: her cowgirl game was subpar and had me doing all the work .her body was thick: mass was shapely and rotund thighs were meaty but midsection was sloppy. I was pounding away on the P but couldn't bust due to the drinks. for an hour plus session Girl was good kisser but would not give me dome (maybe the braces?) to keep me up.she let me go to town on dem chesticles wrapped em right around my D. After laying it down, I told her that P is mine. She thanked me and said "All yours. . . Maybe I'll give you head next time." I'll keep her just to give her backshots
pimp.gif
but thought she'd be more giving for an Asian
laugh.gif

Soon as I came to this post to complain 4-5 chicks that I hit up on POF decided to respond today for some apparent reason.

I'll be complaining in here more often...

Now if I can only get a happy ending tonight.

Soon as I came to this post to complain 4-5 chicks that I hit up on POF decided to respond today for some apparent reason.

I'll be complaining in here more often...

Now if I can only get a happy ending tonight.
It would be easier just to go buy some backpage poon....

If you are just going through all of this for a nut

It's like an interrogation with some of these females on Tinder

It's suppose to be a two way street getting to know each other. Not me just asking questions and making remarks

It's suppose to be a two way street getting to know each other. Not me just asking questions and making remarks

Welcome to the online dating abundance mentality....where women have the attention span of a caged gerbil.

If you are not closing within that hour for a number then just keep it moving and on to the next one.

Welcome to the online dating abundance mentality....where women have the attention span of a caged gerbil.

If you are not closing within that hour for a number then just keep it moving and on to the next one.

Yeah. Also feel free to call them out on it.

Back
Top Bottom