Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

some tips:

i put on my okc profile the date (few weeks ago) with a message that says i am no longer sending messages first, blah blah and i have got tons of messages lately

i do have my height set at 6'9 so a lot of girls start off with "are you really 6'9?" (im actually 6'1) i just say "no but it is my favorite position" or "no i'm really 6'1 the other 8 inches adds up somewhere else"
:lol:

has that eem worked?

also.

who's getting yambs consistently off these websites?

who's getting yambs consistently off these websites?
Not me these days (getting close to being wifed up), but when I was on POF heavy from about '08 - '10, I was bagging mad chicks off there. I probably hit about 20-25 off that website. About half were 40+ 
happy.gif

Not me these days (getting close to being wifed up), but when I was on POF heavy from about '08 - '10, I was bagging mad chicks off there. I probably hit about 20-25 off that website. About half were 40+ 
happy.gif

Those old bishes are horny. Lookin for some fun usually

Those old bishes are horny. Lookin for some fun usually
i target 29-39 year old women. successful have money they own car job and crib. they pay for everything, if you break them off good.

just be straight up with them with your intentions. ask them if they are sexually frustrated (99% of the time they are) then you get those yambs 

Alright, so I said F it and made a profile on here, and i IMMEDIATELY saw a chick I went to both middle school and high school with :rofl: :rofl: Cot damn, ain't even been on the site for 20 miniutes

Those older chicks be fronting on me cause I'm 20, oldest I smash was some 25 year old chick on OKC

Just wanted to chime in... Yes there are lots of sluts on POF but there are some regular/normal folks also. Met my GF on POF. Been together for 8 months now so they are not all rotten apples.

Just wanted to chime in... Yes there are lots of sluts on POF but there are some regular/normal folks also. Met my GF on POF. Been together for 8 months now so they are not all rotten apples.

Well this aint the thread for u, ain't none of us trying to wife these Thot's

we should create a list of dos and donts on okc and pof. like dont give a girl ur number after the second message. do send her two sentence about her profile.
 dont  keep messaging them if they dont write you the frist time. im still meeting the spanish chick fri seems to good to be true.
We have a good one over at BB.com with lots of good tips and links to other helpful forums.

Check it out: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138384803&page=1

After skimming through this, maybe I should revamp my profile or maybe delete it and start a new one. Thoughts?

Man these chicks bios are something else :lol: the common occurrence seems to be "I'm a god-fearing woman looking for a god-fearing man", "Yes, I only date white guys, that shouldn't be a problem", "I'm of mixed race, [even though I'm clearly darker than tires on a car", and having a laundry list of Drew Brees precision passing qualities they want in a dude, even if they themselves are 19 with 3 kids and a dirty gutter *** apartment.

LOL

Man these chicks bios are something else :lol: the common occurrence seems to be "I'm a god-fearing woman looking for a god-fearing man", "Yes, I only date white guys, that shouldn't be a problem", "I'm of mixed race, [even though I'm clearly darker than tires on a car", and having a laundry list of Drew Brees precision passing qualities they want in a dude, even if they themselves are 19 with 3 kids and a dirty gutter *** apartment.

LOL

:lol: I need to start screen shot-ing these profiles.

When I'm bored at work I start calling them out on their profile to pic ratio . Average built and the chick is pushing 200 outta here, I'm looking for a real man with no games but you got 2 kids and are under 25 and pursuing a Cna degree ( are those even real degrees are a certification you get from one of those infomercial schools )

A single chick with that many kids at that age is :smh: :smh: Eventually some sucker will fall for that though
I know :smh:
I grew up with the chick too, wanted to get at her but she rejected me. Went to high school with her but she dropped out in the 10th grade. She got some nice DSLs and and a rack with DDs on them. She's crazy but I would still smash tho :smh:

meeting up that chick tomorrow. hopefully shes not setting me up. 
ohwell.gif
good luck

:wow: :smh:

Edit: Let me edit this before it burns me. But yeah, hmmmm not the cleanest "CarFax" report on my new purchase. :lol:

Last edited:
I've been on a 2 month drought so I decided to hop on POF last night around 7pm. About 3 conversations later at around 10pm I scooped up this Colombian and Black chick. She's NT thick too. :smokin Plans are already made for me to knock it down on Friday. Might post pics tonight for the beast.

The other 2 women that hit me up had attitudes when I tried to build on the conversation. I came to the conclusion that they were expecting me to be thirsty with the conversation and ask them out immediately because they hit me up.

Gave this chick my number after a few messages and she eem call yet. Hit her up a few days later and was like u gonna call a dude or what. ..she hit me with a "hey" -_-

This one chick hit me up last week saying she'll be moving to my town this coming weekend. We talked...skyped a few. She wants me to be a damn tourist guide...I'll show her a tour alright. I love out of town chicks...easiest tang.

Went to the movies this past friday with a holier than thou woman. She was 3-4 years older than me. She only had a face pic on her profile..no body shots. So Itook a gamble. This woman was built Ford tough! Her face is about a 5 but her body makes up for that.

Met a school teacher off okcupid. Looking to smash before the start of school.

One chick off pof I been talking to for about a month off and on talking bout shes serious in getting to know me. Then asked me to deleted my page...*****

I would come in here and be braggadocious with my illustrious career on POF but someone already snitched on me in here many moons ago
One thing I notice though is a few dudes in here (including my friends too) missing the "Formula"....

Back
Top Bottom