Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Met this chick...she cool, smashed a few times. She taking me out for seafood tonight.

Find out her roommate BAD af. First time i meet her shorty flirting with me and ****. So the sav in me decides im gonna try to smash her too.

Turns out she grew up in the same complex as my homegirl and they go way back. Was asking her bout the chick and she tells me shell give it up.

Was over the crib last night eating wings she cooked and watching the ball game in my boxers, purposely. Caught her looking a few times. Everything going according to plan.

Also another plus is they live close by my work and they both are good cooks. Tryna finesse that key to the crib so i can go over for lunch :pimp:

Met this chick...she cool, smashed a few times. She taking me out for seafood tonight.

Find out her roommate BAD af. First time i meet her shorty flirting with me and ****. So the sav in me decides im gonna try to smash her too.

Turns out she grew up in the same complex as my homegirl and they go way back. Was asking her bout the chick and she tells me shell give it up.

Was over the crib last night eating wings she cooked and watching the ball game in my boxers, purposely. Caught her looking a few times. Everything going according to plan.

Also another plus is they live close by my work and they both are good cooks. Tryna finesse that key to the crib so i can go over for lunch :pimp:
The ol’ roommate switch. Word to Seinfeld.

Save me one when I come to town for caribana .

I see you pleighboi. That’s the type of savagery that warms the soul. :smokin

How you meet? Bumble?

:lol: :lol: whos signing up?

Screenshot_20191228-140847_Google Play Store.jpg

imma need some sort of visuals

BLK app got these weirdo Youtubers promoting their app on Instagram.....
Anyway, I've matched up with a few chicks, but it seems like nobody on this app actually replies. Hate that I have 18 unknown likes since the app wants me to pay for the upgrade.

Unfortunately for the genuinely chaste, abstinent has turned into a code word for 'I'll sleep with you if you work a little bit." Shame really.

BLK is garbage. Last time I used it was in the DMV area, earlier this year. You'd think you'd get good pickings but :/

Somebody put up pics of 'Curvy', trying to see how big these girls get.

edit: I can already see some of these girls putting in their profile "I'm not your fetish" or something similar. Listen broad, dudes are on this app because they like big women or wanna try one out. Your size IS the draw right now, personality, ambitions, all that rah rah comes second. Yeesh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom