Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Matched up with this milf (early 40s) on tinder super late. Chatted for a few minutes and asked if she wanted to grab a drink. Funnily enough spot I chose was like across the street from her place lol.

Chatted for a bit before we ended up going to her place. Made out and got top in the car cause her daughter was home :lol:

Random note but first black woman I met up with. Strangely most of my matches are black women (I'm Asian) but usually ends up not going anywhere.

Someone logged onto my account. Idk if he hacked my **** or not. He claimed he set it up and it randomly put him on my account lol.

Dude changed all my **** up. Messaged some girls to follow his IG. I talked back and forth to him through changing the bio and he told me it was random, said sorry, and logged off lmao.

When he logged off, it logged me off too and now I can't get back on cause I used one of those temporary numbers to make my account.

Matched up with this milf (early 40s) on tinder super late. Chatted for a few minutes and asked if she wanted to grab a drink. Funnily enough spot I chose was like across the street from her place lol.

Chatted for a bit before we ended up going to her place. Made out and got top in the car cause her daughter was home :lol:

Random note but first black woman I met up with. Strangely most of my matches are black women (I'm Asian) but usually ends up not going anywhere.

I’m half asian and I’ve definitely also noticed a higher percentage of matches with black women in the last year or so. They almost always tell me the same two things when it comes to asian guys. It’s either they were discouraged from talking to asian guys or that they never get approached by asian guys.

Someone logged onto my account. Idk if he hacked my **** or not. He claimed he set it up and it randomly put him on my account lol.

Dude changed all my **** up. Messaged some girls to follow his IG. I talked back and forth to him through changing the bio and he told me it was random, said sorry, and logged off lmao.

When he logged off, it logged me off too and now I can't get back on cause I used one of those temporary numbers to make my account.
That’s crazy but weird. Co worker said she saw my profile via bumble last week. I deleted that mess early 2019. She showed me a screen shot.. got me all fd up

Did you deactivate the account? Just deleting the app won’t remove you profile.

Chick told me the same thing. I deleted bumble over a year ago and she said she saw me on there recently.
You have to email Bumble and request to have your profile removed if you’re a guy. They purposely keep your profile activated so there’s a healthy pool of dudes for females.

I had to go thru that ordeal 5 years ago when I first met my wife and we deleted our dating apps together yet all her girls kept seeing me pop up on Bumble. They almost ruined my ****:lol:

You have to email Bumble and request to have your profile removed if you’re a guy. They purposely keep your profile activated so there’s a healthy pool of dudes for females.

I had to go thru that ordeal 5 years ago when I first met my wife and we deleted our dating apps together yet all her girls kept seeing me pop up on Bumble. They almost ruined my ****:lol:
They FOUL for that :smh:

I thought that if you remove the app without going through the whole process of deleting the profile then your profile remains...

Don’t you have to go through the“Delete profile” on the app then delete the app in order for it to be removed...

Is this not the case?

I thought that if you remove the app without going through the whole process of deleting the profile then your profile remains...

Don’t you have to go through the“Delete profile” on the app then delete the app in order for it to be removed...

Is this not the case?
You can do all that BUT Your public profile is still visible to females on the app itself. Real foul ****.

Here’s the email I got back when I blasted them for keeping my **** active, FINALLY confirming my profile was deleted:
3A3B25CD-28C5-4F6E-8024-84112942C82A.jpeg

Hinge is gold in San Francisco....was doing a date a night when I first moved here two years ago. Hinge>>>>bumble>>>>>>>>>>>>Tinder

Saw a corporate white chick with a booty so fat, and we made eye contact for like 3 secs so you know it was on. But nope, laying low.

Basically most of these apps are dead, they just use ghost profiles to make it look active. Tinder does it shamelessly now..
I notice apps that rely on traffic do this. Like I posted something on letgo and when the traffic gets low I get an obvious bot hitting me up.

I can't be in the minority here but on POF I feel like I'm constantly getting a bot or directed to a link...super annoying!!!

Back
Top Bottom