Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That “red pill” type **** is for dudes that ain’t get no biddies, lookin for other dudes that don’t get any to tell em what to do :lol: :smh:
Some weirdo at work came up to me telling me he putting me on "game" with a variation of "pills". I was confused as hell. I'm thinking it's a movie. Many of the people who push it are weird. Is there truth to some of it? Yes, but all this MGTOW nonsense is madness. Imagine just getting up one day and saying "I'm done with women, I'm going my own way". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some weirdo at work came up to me telling me he putting me on "game" with a variation of "pills". I was confused as hell. I'm thinking it's a movie. Many of the people who push it are weird. Is there truth to some of it? Yes, but all this MGTOW nonsense is madness. Imagine just getting up one day and saying "I'm done with women, I'm going my own way". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The funny part about all this incel/MGTOW crap is that it's all centered around women anyways :rofl:

The funny part about all this incel/MGTOW crap is that it's all centered around women anyways :rofl:
They all luv the ladies but they just acting like they “hard on em” as a reaction to not getting the attention they want...I had a homeboy that was going down that hole but stumbled into some P finally, n wifed shorty...Yo went from that red pill life to real love the 1st sight of any joint liking him :lol:

sounds not only gay but wild beta 😂😂😂

So is this thread the new TAY or 👀

been a min but I’m guessing it got axed right ?

sounds not only gay but wild beta 😂😂😂

So is this thread the new TAY or 👀

been a min but I’m guessing it got axed right ?
TAY got axed I think beginning of covid and we just been going between here and the TAS thread. Still don’t get why the whole thread was deleted but whatever mods gonna mod

Idk about y’all but listening to AMS has improved my success rate with women I would say at least 3-fold in the last year or so. If you listen to him it’s hard to dismiss what he’s spitting as nonsense.

EXACTLY. AMS IS MEGA RED PILL. IN FACT MOST SUCCESSFUL AND INFLUENTIAL MEN THAT WOMEN FLOCK TO ARE RED PILL BY NATURE.

Red Pill is simply putting yourself first in all aspects of your life. It’s not compromising your happiness for women. Patrice O’Neal talked about it a lot before it had a name. Maybe if these YouTube dudes ain’t doing it for ya in terms of getting out a message, google ‘patrice o’neal women’ and if nothing else, you’ll get a good laugh out of it. Last thing I’ll say is sure people go overboard with it like anything else in life, but anybody can take a message from it and apply it to their life.

Wait the Red Pill is based on the comedian? :lol: He’s doing YT about picking up women?

Or, is it a different person?

Wait the Red Pill is based on the comedian? :lol: He’s doing YT about picking up women?

Nah lol sorry my last post was convoluted. Patrice O’Neal was a comedian that would have been considered Red Pill if that movement existed ~10 years ago. I’m not sure how the red pill movement started. When people talk about red pill now, they’re almost always referring to YouTube personalities talking about it.

The phrase "red pill" is taken from the Matrix movie where Neo's eyes are opened up to how the world really is versus taking the blue pill and he goes back to his fake dream world

Back
Top Bottom