Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Nah mine has always shown wildebeest and creatures from the deep sea. Either my parameters need to be changed or hinge really is dookie juice.

Also yes I live in the dmv.
Hinge is really bad for me . I have my filter set to all black women which is nice but it’s a struggle for me to use them 8 likes in a day.

Blk in LA is 🔥🔥🔥. Almost better than hitting the club :lol:. Hella baddies. Think I might've found my wife off there..

The man is not lying 🤣

BLK and Chispa are the exact same app except one is for Blacks and One is for Latinos. Same interface, same everything.

BOTH ARE BOOMIN!

Hinge still hits for me though... what I’ve noticed about hinge is that it shows you good looking women in waves, then it hits you with 20-45 beaches whales.

Badoo the champion screenprint jersey of dating apps.
only one worst for me was OKCupid, had a lot of them goth/emo chics with haikus in their bios who seem like they'd cook dinner for you and poison both of your plates so yall be together forever or some ****.

If I was still in the game, I'd take it back to the AOL 3.0 days and go to the phub, member directory, search members by gender female and location. You can even say sort by members who have posted a picture or video then you got a preview. Their interfaces works really well for that, half of them got their noodz as their profile image so no chance they aren't easy/dtf. #hack

The man is not lying 🤣

BLK and Chispa are the exact same app except one is for Blacks and One is for Latinos. Same interface, same everything.

BOTH ARE BOOMIN!

Hinge still hits for me though... what I’ve noticed about hinge is that it shows you good looking women in waves, then it hits you with 20-45 beaches whales.

I was going to mention that. The algorithm shows you the new profiles and the profiles that are swiped on the most first. Then it hits you with the ugos(least swiped or most rejected) after enough swipes. Definitely designed that way so you’ll focus more on the matches you have instead of using it like Tinder.

They/their/them are non binary / gender neutral pro nouns.

So if she’s using she/they there’s a 20% chance she will try and peg you.

Yea but with the gender pronouns they come in a set right. If you get a she, you get a her. If you want to be non-binary, you can ask for a they, but then you get a them.

Wtf you doing with a she and a they.

What's yall motives on these app's? Looking for wifey?

If not, do y'all fill your profile to the max?

I only see chicks looking for their next relationship...

Edit: Is there an app that open(encourages) to date outside your own race

So do you have a fully filled out profile on hinge?

They want to know everything for the profile. 🤦‍♂️. Bummer...

I miss the clubs with natural interactions...
Like a long bio? Nah. Mine is short. About a sentence long.

Bio?

No, just a funny 1 liner keep it moving. I know i dont read all that BS women put, i figure theyre the same way. Some good pics,theyll decide right away if they find you attractive. Something short and funny is the icing on the cake.

Ive had em tell me "i thought whos this guy hes funny. Who says **** like that?"

Yea but with the gender pronouns they come in a set right. If you get a she, you get a her. If you want to be non-binary, you can ask for a they, but then you get a them.

Wtf you doing with a she and a they.

It’s 2020 fam.... There’s people out there who legit identify as mythical creatures :lol:

Sitting on the queer fence is relatively vanilla.

only one worst for me was OKCupid, had a lot of them goth/emo chics with haikus in their bios who seem like they'd cook dinner for you and poison both of your plates so yall be together forever or some ****.

If I was still in the game, I'd take it back to the AOL 3.0 days and go to the phub, member directory, search members by gender female and location. You can even say sort by members who have posted a picture or video then you got a preview. Their interfaces works really well for that, half of them got their noodz as their profile image so no chance they aren't easy/dtf. #hack

Yeah that’s why mess with OKC personally :lol:

If there’s a chance i could be sacrificed in a pagan ritual i’m in.

Bio?

No, just a funny 1 liner keep it moving. I know i dont read all that BS women put, i figure theyre the same way. Some good pics,theyll decide right away if they find you attractive. Something short and funny is the icing on the cake.

Ive had em tell me "i thought whos this guy hes funny. Who says **** like that?"
I read they bios a little. There was a transgender in there that could pass sometimes. I’m glad we’re at a point in which they’re open about it 🤦🏿‍♂️

I read they bios a little. There was a transgender in there that could pass sometimes. I’m glad we’re at a point in which they’re open about it 🤦🏿‍♂️
If I gotta question if your TS, pass.
Reading bios and throwing it in after 3rd or 4th response usually leads to getting their numbers. Let’s em know your interested.

If I gotta question if your TS, pass.
Reading bios and throwing it in after 3rd or 4th response usually leads to getting their numbers. Let’s em know your interested.
Oh yeah if I’m not sure it’s definitely a skip. But every now and then, I can’t tell and they slip through the radar until I read the bio

Oh yeah if I’m not sure it’s definitely a skip. But every now and then, I can’t tell and they slip through the radar until I read the bio
Maaaan.. some don’t say ****. Used to do my investigation. It’s like they look good but got a strong chin or lump on the throat. Check for kids and if no I’ll be like “ever think about having kids” lol

Back
Top Bottom