Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

the chick i was telling yall about on POF its going to happen tomorrow afternoon.... we finally meeting up... she seems cool from talking on the phone and texting... only one thing wrong with her she is not vaccinated and has no desire to do so... im in NJ and shes in NY its a little far between us but i can travel to NY and make it work... but just for tomorrow plans were tough as heck because no indoor dining or hanging out since she dont got the vaccine card...we still meeting up tomorrow... hopefully she comes through and doesnt bail... i just hope her pictures on her profile are really recent and shes not like using the angles only lmao... i did ask her to send a selfie and she declined saying her profile pics are recent... well see tomorrow if she comes through... ill give an update tomorrow night...
Always avoided chicks in NJ, I'm in NY as well. Was a headache making plans to meet the couple times I tried so I had no intention on trying again. Good luck though

the chick i was telling yall about on POF its going to happen tomorrow afternoon.... we finally meeting up... she seems cool from talking on the phone and texting... only one thing wrong with her she is not vaccinated and has no desire to do so... im in NJ and shes in NY its a little far between us but i can travel to NY and make it work... but just for tomorrow plans were tough as heck because no indoor dining or hanging out since she dont got the vaccine card...we still meeting up tomorrow... hopefully she comes through and doesnt bail... i just hope her pictures on her profile are really recent and shes not like using the angles only lmao... i did ask her to send a selfie and she declined saying her profile pics are recent... well see tomorrow if she comes through... ill give an update tomorrow night...
Declined to send a selfie.?
She 30lbs heavier at least.! :lol:

Stay safe.

Screenshot (1669).png

Screenshot (1668).png

Even that cat knows something ain't right

if she looks different in her picture aka catfish i will be a little disappointed... but i did take precautions by going to a affordable restaurant to meetup... so its not like im dropping serious cake on this date lol

A selfie don't mean a damn thing. They're photoshopping IG pictures, Driver licenses pictures AND using low budget deep fake tech to send videos. Facetime/video chat or stay home.

I'm not a fan of POF either but here I am today meeting up with someone lol...I never get anyone to hit me up except POF... and this is the first time I'm meeting someone from there... I met someone on tinder years ago and yeah was catfished... I'm at the spot now just waiting on them... they are 10 minutes away... don't know what to expect lmao

I'm not a fan of POF either but here I am today meeting up with someone lol...I never get anyone to hit me up except POF... and this is the first time I'm meeting someone from there... I met someone on tinder years ago and yeah was catfished... I'm at the spot now just waiting on them... they are 10 minutes away... don't know what to expect lmao
“Waiting on them”
1630178072775.gif

Shorty declining a selfie is a red flag to me but flourish

shorty came and looks like the picture... she's thick not Monique thick like overweight more like savannah lebron's wife... she got that figure lol... definitely got some weight to her..

shes definitely curvy but still got the cute face and her personality is dope... I'll give it a shot... the younger me would be like nah I'm good lol

Last edited:
POF always did provide the easiest smash out of all the sites and apps, but there’s a reason why. :lol:

POF was the original Tinder. It had everything from Backpage participants to Doctors. Tinder is viewed as bottom of the barrel/hook up app.

If you see a chick on Hinge or Bumble she's probably been on POF and/or Tinder especially if she's over a certain age.

POF always had the easiest smash. Thinking I might need to reactivate. Feeling to smash something biiig.

let’s say Out of 10 meetups…. 3 actually look like their pics. Even with FT and all. wack..

Need to hollar more in real time.. can’t get more authentic than that

shorty came and looks like the picture... she's thick not Monique thick like overweight more like savannah lebron's wife... she got that figure lol... definitely got some weight to her..

shes definitely curvy but still got the cute face and her personality is dope... I'll give it a shot... the younger me would be like nah I'm good lol

I'll see you in the washed thread when you throw your back out clappin her cheeks :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom