Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Met a bad Jamaican ting. And she's cool af. Lockdown worthy. I just be grabbin the mass all day. She like that I'm handsy. Didn't know women could be like this.:nthat:
1eMuYB.gif

Last edited:
Yeah bumble shed light on how socially inept some are and how men were being held to a standard that they can't hold to themselves. It used to be "come with more than just 'hey'" in their bios before that :lol:

Yup, especially the ones that have kids and expect YOU to make up for their non-existent baby daddy :lol:.

Not had too bad of luck getting matches on Hinge, but half the women are mute. This week I have had 4. One liked me first and I started the convo and nothing. The other invited me to start the chat and nothing. Another responded to the comment I left with my like and then that was it, nothing after I followed up. The last one just stopped responding as well. Seems like I go through this same cycle every week haha, I must be lame af. But I guess that's the game.

Not had too bad of luck getting matches on Hinge, but half the women are mute. This week I have had 4. One liked me first and I started the convo and nothing. The other invited me to start the chat and nothing. Another responded to the comment I left with my like and then that was it, nothing after I followed up. The last one just stopped responding as well. Seems like I go through this same cycle every week haha, I must be lame af. But I guess that's the game.
Dont look that deep into it

The conversation y’all are having could dry, you’re doing too much talking on the app and not making plans, someone else has her attention,, women just wanting attention, and so forth. It’s the nature of the game

Your last sentence is all that matters.
A lot are seeking attention, a lot get a boatload of options so their attention drifts elsewhere for them to repeat the same or have the same done to them. People are concerned they're choosing "too soon" and are chasing the next best thing
It' s just the downside of the apps. You just gotta know not to take **** personally and keep looking until one or a couple are showing consistency then choose
3-5 messages and plans to actually hang out. Boom goes the dynamite.

This is key to save your time as well

You probably need to take better pictures. It's possible none of those girls you sent messages to are even real brah. Just on to the next one.

If you don't have the number or a meeting planned in the first few messages you need to move on.

Might’ve found sum heat. Been talkin past two days shorty from Texas and sayin she wanna come out to where I’m at to get smanged. We FaceTimed already and all that I still feel like it’s too good to be true. These internet jawns really be freakin off like this?

Last night matched with a cute young lady on Tinder, and got into a nice conversation on Snap.

It was nice talking to her, and then she told me she was trying to figure out something. I said, what's wrong and she said she's trying to figure out how she's going to survive on the street because she was behind on her rent.

Swore on her dead father that she was behind and her and her mother were going to be out on the streets because she was short the full amount. I showed her true compassion. Offered all kinds of gentle words and guidance and told her everything would be ok. Told her I highly doubted her landlord would throw her out. She said he definitely would. :frown:

I told her I really was relieved and kinda shocked that when we matched she didnt try to sell me an OF. She said she didnt have one. She then asked me if I'd be willing to throw her enough cash to pay the rest of her rent if she sent me nudes, with an 'Lol'. I told her sure. Told her I felt really bad about her situation and her poor mama and if she wanted to send me some photos and vids, sure, I'd throw her enough cash to cover the bill, it was only like 90 bucks. She made me promise, I said 'I gotchu'. Then she sent me pix bustin it wide open. And videos. Tig *** biddies. Nips like Havana Ginger. Cooch. Hands in. knuckle deep. Every request I had, she provided. Then she sent me her Ca$happ.
I said, 'I gotchu', she sent the heart eye emoji while patiently waiting.

I wonder how long it took her to notice her snaps and chats were pending..

I got her.

Last edited:
Gotta be more of a wolf my dude. I'm a predator. If things aint flowing or I lose interest, I immediately unmatch. Especially on bumble because it lets them know i did it lol. take the power back :lol:

The apps are def exhausting. The new matches, new convos, new links. I take myself out of circulation and take breaks here and there. It helps. Helps to refresh the girls too. I lose interest in the apps when the options are beat too consistently.

Last edited:
Last night matched with a cute young lady on Tinder, and got into a nice conversation on Snap.

It was nice talking to her, and then she told me she was trying to figure out something. I said, what's wrong and she said she's trying to figure out how she's going to survive on the street because she was behind on her rent.

Swore on her dead father that she was behind and her and her mother were going to be out on the streets because she was short the full amount. I showed her true compassion. Offered all kinds of gentle words and guidance and told her everything would be ok. Told her I highly doubted her landlord would throw her out. She said he definitely would. :frown:

I told her I really was relieved and kinda shocked that when we matched she didnt try to sell me an OF. She said she didnt have one. She then asked me if I'd be willing to throw her enough cash to pay the rest of her rent if she sent me nudes, with an 'Lol'. I told her sure. Told her I felt really bad about her situation and her poor mama and if she wanted to send me some photos and vids, sure, I'd throw her enough cash to cover the bill, it was only like 90 bucks. She made me promise, I said 'I gotchu'. Then she sent me pix bustin it wide open. And videos. Tig *** biddies. Cooch. Hands in. knuckle deep. Every request I had, she provided. Then she sent me her Ca$happ.
I said, 'I gotchu', she sent the heart eye emoji while patiently waiting.

I wonder how long it took her to notice her snaps and chats were pending..

I got her.
We are having a federal election here in a few weeks. A new Prime Minister may be elected.

Back
Top Bottom