Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Mood after my convo with Cnowledge Cnowledge :
FKj5ZoaWYAIDQ_Q

Korofi Korofi , I’ve come across a few on other sites when I used to spam the swipe feature. They’d hit me back with a quickness and I would just tell them I accidentally swiped, lol. Easiest way to let them down gently 🤷‍♂️

I miss TAY but an ex from over 4 years ago hit my email.
Told her that’s toxic behavior saying I don’t have to answer as well as sending me an email.

Ima get the yambs and keep it moving.
BF66236F-AC78-40B2-9B10-300B4B130DF2.jpeg

Son WILD posting that, single or not definitely shouldn't be out here spoiling the secret. This why dudes be getting so much flack for going.

Yeah would certainly get some more grown up looking if I went.

Lol at spoiling the secret. There are whole youtube channels with black guys going out the country to find love. Going to DR or Thailand or even Russia

Mayan its been a cool min since I've been in this thread. I haven't been on these app much as I might be going back to a starting position lol.

Yall need to go to Playa Del Carmen. I was down there for a month and the hook-up culture is real. You can legit get a new body every day. And its not far from Tulum.

Both. Alot of expats out there and everybody on vacation so they looking for something quick.
Can say the same for Punta Cana out the DR. It’s so easy to get yambs down there, and apparently the women don’t get good pipe out there from the locals either

Son WILD posting that, single or not definitely shouldn't be out here spoiling the secret. This why dudes be getting so much flack for going.

Yeah would certainly get some more grown up looking if I went.
And he got the neeve to be talkint **** in his captions on tiktok like its legit pull game. ***** you went and acquired prostis, some of whom don't speaky ingles, from a 3rd world country and sat in a hot tub with your homeboy and said prostis. Miss me with the "get like me, some ****** just got it while yall hate and jerk off" type captions. And I agree bootleg Mia Khalifa the last one looked borderline

Back
Top Bottom