Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I hate when u have a girl over that overstay their welcome.

I got on Pof after a long hiatus and saw I had a message from a chick. We talked and exchanged numbers within 3 messages. Anyways she saying it's her bday weekend and how she's flying to NOLA and wants me to come. First of I don't know u like that. Then this morning she called to come over and cook me breakfast. I was like ain't u going to NOLA..She said nope and she wanted to see me instead...I said cool. So she came and did all that. Then she wanted us to have a conversation about how many girls I'm talking to, having sex with, etc. I told her the truth. She said she respected it. Then we headed to the bedroom to make it do what it do. I was ready to kick her out afterwards but she was there for another hour :smh: I was insinuating that I had to leave and she was like so u trying to kick me out :smh: she was there for 7 cot damn hours :x

View media item 2459533

cuz tryna fight the truth

he had fun wit da *****

but his playa wont allow him to admit it

It's Gaia Monroe. Find the snapchat/tumblr/ig. :nerd: I messaged her anyways. My standards ain't going to be the highest right now so as long as it's any woman behind there, will do. Hopefully it's just a low confidence bbw with still a pretty face.

Check pm.

That profile you posted aint her. Girl in the pics stay in vegas

It's Gaia Monroe. Find the snapchat/tumblr/ig. :nerd: I messaged her anyways. My standards ain't going to be the highest right now so as long as it's any woman behind there, will do. Hopefully it's just a low confidence bbw with still a pretty face.

:lol: who repped this? you bout to get robbed by a bunch of dudes.

I hate when u have a girl over that overstay their welcome.

I got on Pof after a long hiatus and saw I had a message from a chick. We talked and exchanged numbers within 3 messages. Anyways she saying it's her bday weekend and how she's flying to NOLA and wants me to come. First of I don't know u like that. Then this morning she called to come over and cook me breakfast. I was like ain't u going to NOLA..She said nope and she wanted to see me instead...I said cool. So she came and did all that. Then she wanted us to have a conversation about how many girls I'm talking to, having sex with, etc. I told her the truth. She said she respected it. Then we headed to the bedroom to make it do what it do. I was ready to kick her out afterwards but she was there for another hour :smh: I was insinuating that I had to leave and she was like so u trying to kick me out :smh: she was there for 7 cot damn hours :x
Better watch out for that one. Sound like somebody DESPERATELY seeking companionship

I just signed up to POF yesterday and most of the women on there def ain't for me
Most of them are just FAT

I just signed up to POF yesterday and most of the women on there def ain't for me

that's usually the case with me. The only ones that leave messages are far all while the decent ones ignore you thinking they're gonna find Ryan Gossling on a dating site. The only way I get an attractive girl to respond is when I'm insulting them and it always tends to be white women who insult. The Latinas don't even bother looking at my profile unless they're day with 5 kids and that's usually the case with black women too. "Dark skinned" Mexicans have it the worse when it comes to dating, I don't care what anyone has to say. I haven't gone on a date since 2011

You need to speak with an Asian for a reality check b.

Among men they're own bottom of the totem poll when it comes to dating sites in this generation.

Although I feel you about getting replies from certain women. And while I don't insult them if I suggest some freaky **** I definitely get replies :lol:

Got a stone cold freak on the roster from PoF that I snagged last week. Messaged her, within 30 mins had the digits. We start texting and she tells me to pull up to her spot. Stop by the liquor store to grab a bottle of Henn, went to her spot and we chopped it up for like 2 hrs while sipping on the bottle. she told me to come lay with her and I smashed her like I just got outta jail. Fast forward I just left her crib this morning after smashing all night. I told her I gotta girl and she says she just wants us to enjoy each other company when we're around each other. Just found me a new small forward for the team :smokin

You need to speak with an Asian for a reality check b.

Among men they're own bottom of the totem poll when it comes to dating sites in this generation.

Although I feel you about getting replies from certain women. And while I don't insult them if I suggest some freaky **** I definitely get replies :lol:
I'm Asian and I haven't really felt any type of slight on Tinder or POF so far, although I'm currently on a dry spell with Tinder,so now I'm trying out POF and Coffee Meets Bagel :lol:

that's usually the case with me. The only ones that leave messages are far all while the decent ones ignore you thinking they're gonna find Ryan Gossling on a dating site. The only way I get an attractive girl to respond is when I'm insulting them and it always tends to be white women who insult. The Latinas don't even bother looking at my profile unless they're day with 5 kids and that's usually the case with black women too. "Dark skinned" Mexicans have it the worse when it comes to dating, I don't care what anyone has to say. I haven't gone on a date since 2011

Man shut the **** up with your incessant whining.

Yall be knowing about all the sites :lol:

I ain't never heard of no coffee meets bagel.

How yall be learning about these joints? lol

I'm Asian and I haven't really felt any type of slight on Tinder or POF so far, although I'm currently on a dry spell with Tinder,so now I'm trying out POF and Coffee Meets Bagel :lol:

Coffee Meets Bagel? Thats a real thing? :lol:
I was googling something for meetme and kept getting these coffee meets bagel results.

I thought it was like some hypothetical example to explain a log in problem :lol:

Got a stone cold freak on the roster from PoF that I snagged last week. Messaged her, within 30 mins had the digits. We start texting and she tells me to pull up to her spot. Stop by the liquor store to grab a bottle of Henn, went to her spot and we chopped it up for like 2 hrs while sipping on the bottle. she told me to come lay with her and I smashed her like I just got outta jail. Fast forward I just left her crib this morning after smashing all night. I told her I gotta girl and she says she just wants us to enjoy each other company when we're around each other. Just found me a new small forward for the team :smokin
That's not gonna end well

You spoilin her, yea she playin cool now but if u got a girl but spendin the night at the side spot, that's not gonna be good for u later

lol this jawn just responded "No" to me, got me feeling some type of way. Like I didn't legit see her on BP/CL trying to sell it and she only barely even made my dropped the bar so low you couldn't slide a credit card under it standards. All gravy though :lol: Bout to get a cut and take some new pics and write a profile and throw more hail mary shots

Man you guys were kidding about this POF nonsense. Signed up last night. I swear chicks be having bare bone vanilla profiles.vno effort they all sound the same. Why do they all seem to like hiking? Some of them have “boss” or “princess” under profession? This is baffling lol.

Just deaded this chick

We've been talking back and forth for about 2 weeks. Ive said several times lets meet up. Her response "im so attracted to u that if i meet up with u, im scared that I might fall in love." Im like the **** is that excuse? Yet she tells me about the dates she be having and all that. Like im her homie or something.

Just deaded this chick

We've been talking back and forth for about 2 weeks. Ive said several times lets meet up. Her response "im so attracted to u that if i meet up with u, im scared that I might fall in love." Im like the **** is that excuse? Yet she tells me about the dates she be having and all that. Like im her homie or something.

Had a chick like that we were talking still before meeting and she was still going on dates
Then wanted to Facetime me every night even after her dates.
Finally when she was ready to see me I was like naw I think its best
We not even go there and sorry I can't facetime you anymore take care and good luck!
She flipped!!!!
Started blowing my phone up to the point I had to block her.
Give her an ounce of rejection and watch her internal hamster wheel spin
View media item 2472577

Last edited:
Just deaded this chick

pics

Back
Top Bottom