Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

In Atl for the weekend so I'm gonna shoot my shot at women on tinder, POF, bumble and blk. Figure I'll use the old "hey can I borrow you" line and see if it's still successful
you’re gonna hang yourself bud if you use that 2012 line

Salute to all my wolves still in da field
HarshBackEgg-size_restricted.gif

Are you gonna check out akihabara. They got maid cafes which is like hooters
Went there last week and passed by some.

Didn't go in though, seemed gimmicky so I passed on it. Not my thing really.

I been hollering at chicks using Google translate lol. Strike up a "convo" asking simple **** like where's ____ train station or what time does the last train come?

Japanese girls are mad cute but nooooo booty. A lot of them be fly af too

Went there last week and passed by some.

Didn't go in though, seemed gimmicky so I passed on it. Not my thing really.

I been hollering at chicks using Google translate lol. Strike up a "convo" asking simple **** like where's ____ train station or what time does the last train come?

Japanese girls are mad cute but nooooo booty. A lot of them be fly af too
tenor.gif

If I mess with a asian chick then she needs to be blasian then cause the no mass thing I can't do

There's more Asians with mass if they're American and partake in weightlifting. Squatting heavy is not happening in asia for the foreseeable future

There's more Asians with mass if they're American and partake in weightlifting. Squatting heavy is not happening in asia for the foreseeable future
Point me to the city where these ones with mass are because DC don't have those

I need to make my way to Cali as well to experience that blasian lifestyle. I want to hook up with a Mila J type. It's hard living in a state like Mississippi where you don't get to experience women that aren't black or white.

Back
Top Bottom