Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

EYE have never asked a woman the race of her previous partners.

When my wife and I first met we discussed our pasts. When I was on these apps, I had just gotten out of a relationship and decided I needed to just Ho around for a bit, and get it out my system. I was averaging 2-3 dates with different chicks a week. Smashing all sorts of randoms. By the time I met my wife, I had ran through lots of DC and felt I needed to tell my wife before we got serious because there was a high probability that we may cross paths with my past. Since we've been married I've bumped into my past a few times. Wife told me about her HO phase, but hers was during her time in another city.

It's weird for her to be asian and not date asian men and it's weird for him to ask the race of men she has dated. Whole date was a bad idea

I believe it boils down to inadequacy. They believe they could never live up to the pleasure the woman received from a black mans "size". In comparison, imagine dating a woman who could take, and thoroughly enjoy a 20" dong. You'd think her P is ruined too...sitting there wondering what you could possibly do with that 7" peen 🤷🏾‍♂️

My partner told me this happens A LOT. rarely, if ever, has it been Black men asking about other races of men in her experience.

You will not win the ho off with women, leave it. When you think you winning and she pulls out that little extra reserve wild card she tucks away...

Hall pass too? Forget that. She go out with her girls there'll be 10 celeb dudes ready, probably already had a couple in the docket. Meanwhile you'll never ever see Rihanna or whoever.

Speaking of arch 👀

She has Lordosis or anterior pelvic tilt. My brothers and I suffer from the same thing. It's not as bad as hers, though!

I hate it, I can look really suspect if I stop working out.
Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 6.05.36 PM.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom