Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Like when you're smashing, you should be the one initiating the change of position and switching things up. Keep them on their toes because most of these women will lay there in the same position and not move. That's how they lose interest in dudes because they become predictable and ish becomes a routine.

Question to the thread regarding this.... How many positions you running through in your average **** session?

Question to the thread regarding this.... How many positions you running through in your average **** session?
Depends if you wanna get yours or you also want her to get hers. Usually 3-4 minimum unless you tryna get a quickie. I usually go all over the house on some dora the explorer type steeze. Don't stay static in one room. Change the scenery. Start in the kitchen, end up in the living room, then the bedroom. Special move I do that gets them hooked, hold them in the air while you smashing. If you really wanna have her dripping, missionary with a pillow under her lower back. Elevates the P so you can go really deep

Depends if you wanna get yours or you also want her to get hers. Usually 3-4 minimum unless you tryna get a quickie. I usually go all over the house on some dora the explorer type steeze. Don't stay static in one room. Change the scenery. Start in the kitchen, end up in the living room, then the bedroom.

Mans with studios scratching their heads right now :lol:

I'm assuming this is the play for one off deals or infrequent hook ups??

Depends how lazy I am but definitely can end up doing hella positions when that liquor flowing.

Gotta hit her with the Melvin from Baby Boy when you really tryna turn it up

BEE30E69-7AC6-4D2D-BA4E-C73C46A6E42A.gif

Had to put a ***** out Just now :lol:. She flew out here on her own dime, showed me the info and it was like $360. She's a charge nurse so she got it. Anyway she came out last night and everything was cool. Hadn't talked to her in like 3 years and was enjoying her company. Today we were drinking and getting ready to go out. I legit have no idea what happened but she got upset about something and start giving me the silent treatment. Mind you this ***** is 33 and choosing to act like a 5 year old. I go to sleep in my room, she goes to sleep on the couch in the living room.

I wake up about an hour later and she walks in to get something and walks back out. All of a sudden I hear the TV turn on in the other room. Don't even know how since I had the remote :lol:. I'm like I know this ***** don't think she can just chill in here and enjoy my air conditioning, wifi and electricity while not even talking to me. I get up and turn the TV off and ask if she's gonna say anything. She says no so I told her I need her to go then 🤷🏽‍♂️

After she walks out I look out the window like damn that was quick. Didn't even see the uber pull up. I leave like 10 minutes later and see her still standing there waiting for her ride :lol:. FDB, got another coming thru tonight

Kind of cold blooded but play on playa
I always reflect over my decisions and I legit don't know what else I was supposed to do in this situation. I honestly have no idea what she was upset about. She mentioned the day before that she had stopped talking to her sisters over something petty. We had stopped talking years ago over some petty **** too. Charge nurses make like $130k and she has a relative out here so I know she's good for a place to stay. I wasn't about to beg this ***** to tell me what was wrong after I asked her several times. Don't have the patience or energy to deal with her bs

You weren’t wrong. At the end of the day if you respect this chick enough to stay in your home I woulda tried to figure something out though.

I probably woulda just let her cool off and tried to have a convo about what going on with her.
I’ve learned that sometimes you just gotta let a ***** cool off.

That said, on to the next :lol:

You weren’t wrong. At the end of the day if you respect this chick enough to stay in your home I woulda tried to figure something out though.

I probably woulda just let her cool off and tried to have a convo about what going on with her.
I’ve learned that sometimes you just gotta let a ***** cool off.

That said, on to the next :lol:
I'm open minded. I feel like it was enough time for her to cool off. We had just came from the pool, everything was good and we were about to go back out. When she first stopped talking I was caught off guard. Asked her what's good, is something wrong..several times and she just ignored me. Like I can't imagine the roles being reversed and me chilling in a ***** house like it's all good but acting like she don't even exist. Whatever she was upset about couldn't have been that serious and just reminded me why we stopped talking in the first place. If she was broke and had no options it woulda been different but that's not the case and she's not leaving til Sunday so..

U did your part trying to at least see what was up with her. That was her opportunity to explain, she didnt. Can’t pry answers outta someone who doesn’t wanna answer. U had to do what u had to do.

I don’t know how old u are but I noticed with myself, the older I get, the less patience I have :lol:

Had to google what a charge nurse was. Thought it was a traveling nurse working per diem :lol:

Personally I wouldn't kick her out that late at night. If she got assaulted or killed by some crazy person that guilt will stay with you

I wouldn't have kicked her out, that's cold as hell, but she easily could've avoided it by just talking about what's wrong. It would've had to happen anyways to go back to enjoying herself. She really wasted her money out of pride :smh:

I always reflect over my decisions and I legit don't know what else I was supposed to do in this situation. I honestly have no idea what she was upset about. She mentioned the day before that she had stopped talking to her sisters over something petty. We had stopped talking years ago over some petty **** too. Charge nurses make like $130k and she has a relative out here so I know she's good for a place to stay. I wasn't about to beg this ***** to tell me what was wrong after I asked her several times. Don't have the patience or energy to deal with her bs
She sounds like a miserable person. A bit of a head case as well.

Had to google what a charge nurse was. Thought it was a traveling nurse working per diem :lol:

Personally I wouldn't kick her out that late at night. If she got assaulted or killed by some crazy person that guilt will stay with you
Nah it was like 4pm. I wouldn't have done that in the middle of the night :lol:. Really when I heard the TV cut on it triggered me. It just felt hella disrespectful for her to just be chilling and using the amenities and acting like she's too good to talk to me. I kinda regret it because we were having a good time before that but I still don't know what I could've done to make her talk. Wasn't tryna deal with that for another day and a half

She sounds miserable but also someone who has enough money to support herself so she has that idgaf attitude.

Had to put a ***** out Just now :lol:. She flew out here on her own dime, showed me the info and it was like $360. She's a charge nurse so she got it. Anyway she came out last night and everything was cool. Hadn't talked to her in like 3 years and was enjoying her company. Today we were drinking and getting ready to go out. I legit have no idea what happened but she got upset about something and start giving me the silent treatment. Mind you this ***** is 33 and choosing to act like a 5 year old. I go to sleep in my room, she goes to sleep on the couch in the living room.

I wake up about an hour later and she walks in to get something and walks back out. All of a sudden I hear the TV turn on in the other room. Don't even know how since I had the remote :lol:. I'm like I know this ***** don't think she can just chill in here and enjoy my air conditioning, wifi and electricity while not even talking to me. I get up and turn the TV off and ask if she's gonna say anything. She says no so I told her I need her to go then 🤷🏽‍♂️

After she walks out I look out the window like damn that was quick. Didn't even see the uber pull up. I leave like 10 minutes later and see her still standing there waiting for her ride :lol:. FDB, got another coming thru tonight
You probably made a mistake somewhere to her and and whatever it was probably something extremely petty.
if she the type to hold a grudge, just move it along aint no stressing your peace of mind cause small things bother her and she can't communicate that, especially a charge nurse who jobs is to communicate heavily at her workplace.

Back
Top Bottom