Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Screenshot_20230109-010146_Chrome.jpg

So let me get this straight: dude kidnapped ahis bumble date, assaulted her, starved her...and his bail was set for just 50k?

Texas is such a stoopid state.

I know this thread is mostly if not only guys, but y'all be safe out there in them streets. Men get kidnapped too these days.

Fr.

I've said it multiple times in here. Ain no linking at the crib the first time meeting someone.

And keep the glocky on you.

I think I've mentioned this before but I feel like it has gotten worse.
The dog obsession on the apps is wild to me. Since I have no clue what dudes put on theirs, any of yall dog owners have your profile all about dogs?
Maybe I'm trippin and its normal for dog owners.

Screenshot_20230109-010146_Chrome.jpg

So let me get this straight: dude kidnapped ahis bumble date, assaulted her, starved her...and his bail was set for just 50k?

Texas is such a stoopid state.

I know this thread is mostly if not only guys, but y'all be safe out there in them streets. Men get kidnapped too these days.

POSTED A $50K BOND WHICH MEANS HIS BOND RECOMMENDATION WAS $500K… BONDS ARE 10% TO GET OUT OF JAIL.

Yeah if that's what it is, then women do it all the time. It's funny catching the clues afterwards. Like since when your *** start playing Jewel so much or you and her hanging out again huh?
I knew a chick who pretty much always had a backup option. Her and her man would break up for a sec and that weekend she'd be ****ing someone new before getting back together.

She was great and very attractive but moved dirtier than most of the guys I've known. And you'd never guess it listening to her talk about how much she loved her man :lol:

I knew a chick who pretty much always had a backup option. Her and her man would break up for a sec and that weekend she'd be ****ing someone new before getting back together.

She was great and very attractive but moved dirtier than most of the guys I've known. And you'd never guess it listening to her talk about how much she loved her man :lol:

Man I had this girl from undergrad who was similar. Would break up with her man, I’d get a text, she’d get back with him.

Poor soul married her

Which reminds me.

Being friends on social media with known tho.ts from back in school who ended up getting married and their husbands have no idea how they were back in the day. Cold world.

Which reminds me.

Being friends on social media with known tho.ts from back in school who ended up getting married and their husbands have no idea how they were back in the day. Cold world.

I have a NT friend (who will remain nameless) that keeps tabs on all of his smashes via LinkedIn, IG, Tiktok, FB etc 😂😂

I have a NT friend (who will remain nameless) that keeps tabs on all of his smashes via LinkedIn, IG, Tiktok, FB etc 😂😂

I don’t keep tabs on any of my ex’s but one did end up on one of those local mugshot pages on Twitter this past weekend 😂.

It got sent to me in the group chat because it was going viral. Bunch of dudes thirsting to pay her bail smh. If only they knew.

EDIT. It was that Wake county Mugshot page :lol:. Only mentioning it cause I know you're familiar with that part of NC.

Last edited:
If you end a relationship with someone or someone ends a relationship with you, are you asking for GIFTS back?

This girl is so pressed for me to give back a mug and a stuffed UNC basketball she gifted me because "the items are now meaningless to me," which I never said.

If you end a relationship with someone or someone ends a relationship with you, are you asking for GIFTS back?

This girl is so pressed for me to give back a mug and a stuffed UNC basketball she gifted me because "the items are now meaningless to me," which I never said.
Nah seems pretty AF

Unless y’all still cool, why you talking to her if it’s over? Tell her kick ricks, the gifts are yours now.

Back
Top Bottom